Ron Paul not allowed to speak at Republican National Convention

Jul 18, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com 84

GOP presidential candidate and Texas Congressman Ron Paul will not be given a speaking position at the GOP's Republican National Convention in Tampa in August.

Full Story

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#65 Aug 10, 2012
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Oh Cry Me A River!
Why don't you rabid Paul followers give it up already! Your old guy lost and there is nothing you can do to change that.
I'm not in love with Romney either, but anyone is better than that numbskull Obama!
Think about this: When was the last time in the general election you actually voted for the candidate you liked best, rather than the lesser of 2 (or 3) evils? For me that was Ronald Reagan in 1984!
The Republican party is what it is, but it's still damn sure better than the Democrats.
So get over it and get behind Romney now, or else you will be stuck with Obama for another 4 years!
And quite frankly, I wonder if America can endure 4 more years of that leftist liberal fool in the White House!
Think About That!
I'm a neo-marxist and in my opinion the republiKIN party is whats wrong with america-bogus wars,Goldman Sachs Treasurers, and Iran contra scandal, bailouts and forced takeovers-get a clue
Nick Griffin

Fairfield, CA

#66 Aug 11, 2012
Ron wrote:
I wouldn't invite him, unpredictable at the least. He could and prob would spend his 15 minutes talking nonsense about the fed reserve.( I am a CPA and never understood what he was saying, complete idiocy) He knows what he knows but the scope is about 5 percent of what is necessary. Romney will make short work of sending the present Fed. Res. administrator to the scrap heap.
Ron, you are an idiot. I believe you are incapable of understanding the problems with the Fed Paul has illuminated. Fortunately, dunces like you are being pushed aside and even Congress, where there is a concentration of dunces like you, has taken Paul seriously on the subject.

Location hidden

#67 Aug 12, 2012
Paul's campaign is not an insider deal like Ryancare
JDC

El Paso, TX

#68 Aug 13, 2012
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
Oh Cry Me A River!
The Republican party is what it is, but it's still damn sure better than the Democrats.
You are right the GOP is a hypocritical organization that says one thing and does another.

Ron Paul and the tea party has shown that the GOP is part of the problem and now you want us to be good little GOPers and support the establishment candidate. You're the same folks that told me McCain was the choice to make 4 years ago.

There are more than 2 candidates to choose from.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#70 Aug 14, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, whitecoat man! I have a customer for you! Bring your net.
I'm not the one who is letting the Media decide for me You are either THE CRAZY, or NOT RESEARCHING RON PAUL YOURSELF, or YOU ARE RICH EVIL and TIED TO THE GOVT. or should we say WORLD GOVT.

Location hidden

#71 Aug 14, 2012
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right the GOP is a hypocritical organization that says one thing and does another.
Ron Paul and the tea party has shown that the GOP is part of the problem and now you want us to be good little GOPers and support the establishment candidate. You're the same folks that told me McCain was the choice to make 4 years ago.
We support RON PAUL!!!!! REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS are all the same... VOTE for the TRUTH find it , wake up!!! and there are 5 or 6 to choose from... Husain Obama, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul,Gary Johnson,The Lady,Jill Stein, and Good Jr.
wes

Presque Isle, ME

#72 Aug 14, 2012
TJE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. As rabid as Paul's supporters seemed to be, there really were not very many of them (thankfully!).
Paul was (is) totally clueless about the war in iraq, Afganistan, and foreign affairs in general; not to mention being just plain too old, and therefore un-electable.

You are nuts!!! Ron Paul supporters are the only people left that care about our country. Is going broke over a war and losing all our rights worth it?
Get Off My Lawn

Englewood, FL

#73 Aug 14, 2012
JDC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree the GOP is part of the problem! So then, why didn't the TEA party promote and field their own Presidential candidate this election? For that matter, if Ron Paul is so different, why did he run as a Republican?

And I definately didn't like McCain either, but as I said before, I chose the lesser of 2 evils and voted for him.(For the record, I didn't vote for McCain in '08 or Romney in '12 in the primaries.)

My point is: It's too late in this election season to go on about Ron Paul. What's done is done. It indeed is a 2 man race now, and I'm damn sure not going to vote for Obama!

You and I are not as different as you may think. I am Christian and very conservative. I have felt as far back as the 1996 election that it was time for Christian and conservative people to abandon the Republican party. And I definately would get behind a 3rd party candidate I thought had a chance to win it! I just didn't think Paul was the guy to do that!
Crazy n Nutty Politics

Miami, FL

#74 Aug 15, 2012
To sum it up...YOU WANT THE TRUTH...WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH..so basically don't let Dr. Paul speak.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#75 Aug 15, 2012
RON PAUL4AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you are right about the money and the media. That is why I am busy posting the word anywhere I can. If all the video and audio (proof) that the Lawyers have of Romney, and the GOP's criminal activity does not disqaulify Romney, We will then see America is Gone.......... Federal case # SACV 12-00927 search it.......... Democrat's and Republican's are crazy alike. Ron Paul is not crazy, Ron Paul is going to stop the wicked and crazy.
That's the problem in America today...Our government is wicked and crazy and that is why it was too easy for Romney to win delegates plus Obama is more of a publicist than a president and since "Entertainment" seems to rule our world, it seems like the more media attention you get, then the more likely you are to win a politcal office.

Ron Paul is the most realistic canidate I've seen since Ross Perot and if I don't see the name Ron Paul on my ballot this fall, then I'll be voting for Gary Johnson after putting personal morals aside.

Location hidden

#76 Aug 15, 2012
wes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are nuts!!! Ron Paul supporters are the only people left that care about our country. Is going broke over a war and losing all our rights worth it?
It's always the people who will not even search people or information Any AMERICAN RESIDENT WHO THINKS OBAMA or ROMNEY IS BETTER THAN PAUL, YOU HAVEN"T EVEN SEARCHED... Your T.V. News, or Yahoo News, could lead you to a fire pit and you wouldn't even see it coming... CALL ME NUTS DUMB ASS!!!

Location hidden

#77 Aug 15, 2012
Not you Wes I was talkin to the TJI guy or who ever he was
Tea and gin
#78 Aug 16, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul has been on the political scene for over 3 decades and been considered the eccentric wacky uncle who gets drunk at family reunions.
The only people who take him seriously are drug addicts and people who want to see America become another third world nation.
You must be one of those old Republicans that doesn't like young voters to have a mind of their own and vote for what they believe, just vote blindly and not give a damn sorry chief, we cant sell our soul.
TJE
#79 Aug 16, 2012
RON PAUL4AMERICA wrote:
Not you Wes I was talkin to the TJI guy or who ever he was
Oh my! I must have blasphemed your little and old messiah with my comment:

"That's correct. As rabid as Paul's supporters seemed to be, there really were not very many of them (thankfully!).

Paul was (is) totally clueless about the war in iraq, Afganistan, and foreign affairs in general; not to mention being just plain too old, and therefore un-electable."

I'm just trying to get you prepared for reality, my good man!

Paul is not going to be the next President! He didn't have the votes to even make a big enough splash to make the podium at the GOP convention! As much as you and all his other followers want to daydream Paul into the White House, it's not going to happen!

You really ought to get some professional help, or you will really be depressed in November! You are just as entranced as Obama's followers were in '08. The problem for our country is that there were a whole lot more of them than there are of you!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#80 Aug 16, 2012
TJE wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul is not going to be the next President! He didn't have the votes to even make a big enough splash to make the podium at the GOP convention! As much as you and all his other followers want to daydream Paul into the White House, it's not going to happen!
You really ought to get some professional help, or you will really be depressed in November! You are just as entranced as Obama's followers were in '08. The problem for our country is that there were a whole lot more of them than there are of you!
Obama is the worst excuse for a president this country as ever seen. He's not much of a president at all, he's more of a publicist. Once he got Opra Winfrey behind him, he had the election won before election day. The messege pretty much became that if you didn't vote for Obama, then you were racist. The messege I'm sending this election is that "If the name Ron Paul appears on your ballot, then vote for him; if it doesn't, then vote for Gary Johnson, otherwise you're an idiot."

Gary Johnson is on his second term as governor of New Mexico and New Mexico is a 2-1 democrat state and Johnson ran as a republican both times. To get re-elected as a republican in a democrat majority state obviously means he's doing something right

What's really wrong with America today is that we are so media driven that we don't really care about what's going on with the government...It's all about TV/Movies, Music, and Sports. 90% of the American people could care less about the government. Not enough are voting in the prelimenaries...heck I'll guarantee you that 90% of American's don't even know who their state represenatives and Senators are, but can name the whole cast of their favorite TV shows, Name every song by their favorite band along with all band members present & past, or all of the rosters for their favorite sports teams along with major facts of the teams' history. The American People have allowed the government to become so crooked that we think we don't have much of a choice on who to vote for, yet alone don't know much about the ones running for office in the first place and the crooked ones get elected because their delegates & lobbyists are the majority of the ones voting in the preliminaries that when the big election comes around that we don't have much of a choice because we didn't vote in the preliminaries. This time we have a chance..our best chance since Ross Perot ran. If it is possible, VOTE FOR RON PAUL...If that isn't possible, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON
LunchTime General

Griffin, GA

#81 Aug 17, 2012
TJE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! I must have blasphemed your little and old messiah with my comment:
"That's correct. As rabid as Paul's supporters seemed to be, there really were not very many of them (thankfully!).
Paul was (is) totally clueless about the war in iraq, Afganistan, and foreign affairs in general; not to mention being just plain too old, and therefore un-electable."
Mitt is not the Messiah, either, you old republicans need to move over and let a new generation have control of the GOP but you all dont want to give up the power. Well so sorry that we not buying it anymore us young voters were treated like scum, because we like Ron Paul, and we liked his platform, of getting out of the wars in the middle east, and looking after our own affairs and our country, that just crazy isn't. I think we are sick, having been excited about a presidental canidate that isn't backed by goldman sachs and not flip flopping rich guy like Romney or Obama acting like they care about the poor and middle class, and both support the NDAA bill so I guess were nuts, well whats crazy is people like you that doesn't realize their being taking for a ride by the GOP and Demcrats

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#82 Aug 17, 2012
LunchTime General wrote:
<quoted text> Mitt is not the Messiah, either, you old republicans need to move over and let a new generation have control of the GOP but you all dont want to give up the power. Well so sorry that we not buying it anymore us young voters were treated like scum, because we like Ron Paul, and we liked his platform, of getting out of the wars in the middle east, and looking after our own affairs and our country, that just crazy isn't. I think we are sick, having been excited about a presidental canidate that isn't backed by goldman sachs and not flip flopping rich guy like Romney or Obama acting like they care about the poor and middle class, and both support the NDAA bill so I guess were nuts, well whats crazy is people like you that doesn't realize their being taking for a ride by the GOP and Demcrats
You like his platform of ideas that have already been proven to not work?

Location hidden

#84 Aug 20, 2012
RON PAUL4AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>We support RON PAUL!!!!! REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS are all the same... VOTE for the TRUTH find it , wake up!!! and there are 5 or 6 to choose from... Husain Obama, Mitt Romney or Ron Paul,Gary Johnson,The Lady,Jill Stein, and Good Jr.
you're wrong, socially/domestically they are not the same-and the democrats have had a female,jewish american, and african american on their Presidential elect ticket-Ferraro,Lieberman,Obama ..generations ahead of the republikins
B rant

Kailua, HI

#85 Aug 30, 2012
swedenforever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a neo-marxist and in my opinion the republiKIN party is whats wrong with america-bogus wars,Goldman Sachs Treasurers, and Iran contra scandal, bailouts and forced takeovers-get a clue
A CPA who doesn't know what the federal reserve is? Scary for your clients!!
Vict

Hamburg, Germany

#86 Aug 31, 2012
spud wrote:
<quoted text>It's the fact that he's right on domestic issues that scares both parties and the corporate media. They just use the foreign policy criticism to make him look radical. We're mostly out of Iraq and it didn't blow up. We should be out of Afganistan too. We didn't accomplish anything in either country except to destroy alot of things and spend alot of money. We're still spending to replace everything we destroyed. The lives lost were a waste. It's Viet Nam all over again. Ron Paul is right. We but our noses into too many countries business. We have a hair trigger. We think that war will solve any dispute. What politicians and the media are really afraid of is that Ron Paul will change their corrupt and fixed election system and deprive them of the easy money they now rob.
he is very good, if gets about many domestic issues just like foreign politics and he was not allowed to speak by this party of liars, pro war mongers, robbers and global genocides, because he says the holy TRUTH and the truth is painful for people, who live in lies and crimes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min American 165,278
Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) Dec 10 swedenforever 8
Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) Dec 8 swedenforever 33
Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Dec 5 MakeWorldPeaceUId... 29,299
Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch Nov 21 Le Duped 4
Republicans Now Hold Most Seats In Connecticut ... Nov '14 Larry 1
Gay Marriage in Kansas Throws Political Twist Oct '14 allTSfemale 5
More from around the web