Capitol Hill break litigated in weekly addresses

Sep 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News 4 Jax

President Barack Obama and Sen. Jeff Sessions argued over inaction on Capitol Hill in their Saturday weekly addresses, with the Alabama Republican presenting his case as though the audience were a jury.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
BO Media Empty Soup

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Barack stop your whining.

If you want Congress to work, then lead by example!

They are only doing what YOU DO.

Barack 1st term: The Empty Chair
Barack 2nd term: The Empty Soup Bowl.

POOR BLACKS WHO HELPED EXPOSE "the Obama You Don't Know".

Chapter 4: FOR THE SLUMLORD'S DEFENSE, Barack Obama, Esq.

It was a frigid January and the slumlord who put his tenants on the street without going through the required eviction process got off with a $50 fine. His lawyer went on to be elected president of the United States.

Chapter 5: Obama's toughest critics on the Left

Long before he ran for president, radical critics accused Obama of SELLING OUT CHICAGO'S POOR TO THE DALEY POLITICAL MACHINE.

Chapter 6: The poor people Obama left behind

Altgeld Gardens housing advocate Hazel Johnson welcomed the young Obama into her kitchen. Then she NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN after he won his first election.

Chapter 7: The myth of Obama as state senate reformer

When the real reformers asked for his help, State Sen. Barack Obama was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Chapter 8: Obama's state pension fund scheme

State Representative Obama was ABLE TO PRESSURE STATE GROUPS TO FUNNEL PENSION MONEY TO BIG DONORS (such as major Obama bundler John Rogers, Jr.-- who, after racking up very poor returns for years was eventually fired -- and America wonders why Illinois and its pensioners are in a major-league fiscal mess).

Chapter 9: Obama's Arab-American network

SYRIAN emigrant Tony Rezko had lots of Arab-American friends in the Chicago business community who shared his enthusiasm for Barack Obama.

"Beyond the spin and polls, a STARKLY DIFFERENT IMAGE emerges. It is a portrait of a man quite unlike his image, not a visionary reformer, but a classic Chicago machine pol."

More

Chapter 1: A childhood of PRIVILEGE, not hardship

Michelle Obama says "Barack and I were both raised by families who didn't have much in the way of money or possessions." In fact, for much of his life, Barack Obama has enjoyed privileges and opportunities denied to most Americans.

Chapter 2: Myth of the 'rock star' professor

Though initially popular as a University of Chicago Law School adjunct lecturer, he was NOT RANKING AMONG THE TOP PROFESSORS, according to student evaluations. He only received 27% favorability. Professors complained HE NEVER SHOWED UP FOR MEETINGS.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/t ...

PASS AROUND TO EVERYONE AND TELL THEM TO DO THE SAME

If you can't vote for Romney, then stay home. This evil is the Wolf in Sheep's clothing scamming the poor and blacks.

For your sake, DO NOT VOTE FOR THIS CON ARTIST. TURN OFF NETWORK NEWS AND MEDIA 24/7 UNTIL ELECTION. CLOSE YOUR EARS TO THE LIES.
Lonewolf

Leesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Why isn't he in D.C. doing the job he was elected to do? If he's done so much,he will be elected on his accomplishments,which at this point,are nil.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Our president, I'm very sorry to say, is a piece of shit. Period.
E Pluribus Unum

Noblesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Eighthman wrote:
Our president, I'm very sorry to say, is a piece of shit. Period.
wow-U think OUR!!!!!!!!!!how many is our?!!!;-00000h, U meant Great Seal of Obama!!! ;-000

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••