Ryan says Holder must go due to Fast and Furious

Sep 30, 2012 Read more: Examiner.com

Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan stated Sunday that Attorney General Eric Holder must go due to the Fast and Furious scandal in which the Obama administration sent thousands of U.S. guns to Mexican criminals that whistleblowers say was to attempt make a case for more gun control in the United States.

Read more
JDC

El Paso, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2012
It was determined that 14 teenagers were killed in Juarez as a result of the fast and furious program. Yet that news story is no where to be seen in the heavily democratic town of El Paso, right next to Juarez. Had this tragedy happened under Bush's watch, it would be all over the news and on local talk radio, but no one is talking about it.

I am so sick of partisan politics where one group will ignore their leaders actions but crucify their opponents had they done the same thing.
CBOW

Dover, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Of course it was used as a tactic to ramp up gun control. The ho Pelosi was quoted saying that the guns flowing across the border were bought at gun shows here in the states. While they are giving Holder the boot, shove one up that pig Pelosi's arse while they're at it. Commie b---h!
Ryan Is Right

West Covina, CA

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Good thing he is the VP pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Limbertwig 176,183
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) 5 hr Big Murph 29,302
News Police reform: How much does Utah need? 9 hr Cat74 2
News GOP hopefuls run the gauntlet at CPAC 10 hr elmer gantry 8
CISA Cybersecurity bill allows NSA spying and 4... Tue Gary Lomgie 1
News Governor signs law making Utah only state with ... Mar 24 yhhg 3
News Republicans' Latest Salvo In Anti-Immigrant Fig... Mar 17 tomin cali 1
More from around the web