Wall Street Journal tackles anti-whit...

Wall Street Journal tackles anti-white bigotry. Will conservatives follow suit?

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Nov 29, 2012, titled Wall Street Journal tackles anti-white bigotry. Will conservatives follow suit?. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Two days ago on November 26, James Taranto of the Wall Street Journal made an admission in the paper's editorial page that by mainstream conservative standards is rather shocking : During Obama's first term, the demonization of the "white male" was common among left-liberal commentators, especially MSNBC types.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Mstr Rick

Irving, TX

#1 Dec 1, 2012
That has got to be one of the most insightful and courageous commentaries since Gregory Hood's Counter-Currents essay: "To White Male Republicans".

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/11/a-whi...

I'm awe struck that a mainstream writer has stated the obvious in "future shock" fashion. Reality is going to come crashing down on the conservative media very soon, and there may not be anyone listening when they finally decide to speak out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Injudgement 289,472
News The Latest: Texas A&M says planned rally posed ... Sep 5 INFIDEL 57
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Aug '17 Yidfellas v USA 4
News Texas A&M calls off planned white nationalist r... Aug '17 UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 10
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Jun '17 Merchant of Alzhe... 29,314
News Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) May '17 BlunderCONVICT 34
News McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... (Aug '14) May '17 Baby Jesus Cries 22
More from around the web