Ahead of March Iran Talks, US Urged to Back Possible Israeli Strike

Mar 1, 2013 Read more: Common Dreams

In the same week that talks between Iran and the P5+1 concluded in Kazakhstan with rare positive Iranian feedback, a joint resolution declaring U.S. support for Israel in the event of an Israeli military strike on Iran's nuclear programme was brought before Congress.

Read more

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Congress isnt doing anything just now anyhow.
Die

Germany

#2 Mar 1, 2013
it could be maybe better, more wise and more economical, if somebody would strike issrael at least, because this country is the main source of global problems.
pig bennis

Modesto, CA

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Die wrote:
it could be maybe better, more wise and more economical, if somebody would strike issrael at least, because this country is the main source of global problems.
I'm American and I completely agree with you. I'm sick of our tax dollars, resources and technologies being used on Israel. America looks so horrible standing behind Israel. We get nothing in return for supporting the Jews. We need to drop Israel, and start becoming friends not enemies of the Arab world. It would be far more beneficial for us. The only reason Arabs ever disliked America was because of our sick disgusting alliance with the terrorist Jewish state.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 2, 2013
pig bennis wrote:
<quoted text> I'm American and I completely agree with you. I'm sick of our tax dollars, resources and technologies being used on Israel. America looks so horrible standing behind Israel. We get nothing in return for supporting the Jews. We need to drop Israel, and start becoming friends not enemies of the Arab world. It would be far more beneficial for us. The only reason Arabs ever disliked America was because of our sick disgusting alliance with the terrorist Jewish state.
You are advocating our capitulation to extremist Islam: betray our support of Israel in return for their not killing us. What a load of bullshit you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Menendez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Corker: Congress must play 'rightful role' in I... 14 hr goonsquad 185
News Menendez: Criminal charges not politically moti... Apr 13 Abrahammock Relig... 7
News Cuban Americans' shifting identity, and politic... Apr 13 Alexander Skarsgard 1
News As time passes, a Cuban identity fades to an Am... Apr 12 Christshariahns 2
News Key senator says Iran bill needs fixes Apr 12 mjjcpa 8
News Sen. Robert Menendez pleads not guilty to corru... Apr 6 barefoot2626 18
News Menendez Pleads Not Guilty on All Charges Apr 2 PU Grubers 1
More from around the web