More broken families a side effect of...

More broken families a side effect of deportation

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities story from Sep 8, 2012, titled More broken families a side effect of deportation. In it, TwinCities reports that:

In the year since her husband was deported to Mexico for working in America without legal status, Leonor Ferreyra has struggled as a single mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Dual Citizenship

De Soto, KS

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Since mommy is also an illegal Mexican, her 3 kids have dual citizenship. Send them all back to Mexico, so they can reunite with their formerly deported daddy! Her job at a window factory would then be available for a citizen!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 9, 2012
This is a choice the parents make, to use their children as a lever against Government, hence the term 'anchor baby'.

The reality is that the kids can go with the parent.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Aside from being an illegal alien he also could have and should have been charged with fraud, tax evasion, conspiracy and probably a laundry list of other crimes associated with criminals living illegally in the U.S. Now where are the sob stories about Americans families that are separated when mom and/or dad are convicted of fraud, tax evasion or any other crime? At least illegal aliens have the option of having their children with them. Of course that would turn the welfare faucet off.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 9, 2012
The broken families are a "foreseeable" consequence of their illegal actions. The remedy is for them to return whence they came as a "family" unit and apply legally at the very back of the line.

“a smile for my friends”

Since: Jul 07

rochester, n. y.

#6 Sep 9, 2012
If you knowingly break the law, then you have absolutly nothing to cry about when you get popped.
Whats good for an American citizen is good for an illegal alien!
Do the crime, do the time.
Need anything more be said?
I think not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Menendez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These 11 mayors get 6-figure pay from taxpayers... Aug '17 Realist 2
News As White House defers to Pentagon, Congress mul... Jun '17 davy 4
News State Department nominee calls for 'robust' res... May '17 fingers mcgurke 13
News New Jersey mayor charged with corruption in war... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Aaviles1220 5
News The Latest: Price says vaccines don't cause autism (Jan '17) Jan '17 FAKE NEWS 1
News We don't need a national Latino museum (Sep '16) Sep '16 UruEuWauWau 27
News 'We wired it': Emails suggest Clinton aide stag... (Sep '16) Sep '16 YouDidntBuildThat 2
More from around the web