McCain: Without American action, Assa...

McCain: Without American action, Assad could remain in power

There are 62 comments on the The Times of Israel story from May 25, 2013, titled McCain: Without American action, Assad could remain in power. In it, The Times of Israel reports that:

Syrian President Bashar Assad will likely remain in power unless decisive American action is taken to remove him, US Senator John McCain said Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Israel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Syrian

New London, CT

#1 May 25, 2013
So it's better for AlQaeda to gain power in Syria? That warmonger McCain is mentally ill!
well

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 25, 2013
Assad will have to go or there will never be peace. Nobody is interested in that. When US, Russia, China, EU lose money they don't like that.

rtloder

Since: Nov 12

Australia

#3 May 25, 2013
well wrote:
Assad will have to go or there will never be peace. Nobody is interested in that. When US, Russia, China, EU lose money they don't like that.

Well ***** try not to cry so loudly you might wake yourself up.
We are consolidating our position as the blasphemy of Israel is ending.

Join the crew that represent the ambition of God.
Don't worry about your petty disputes eternity is calling you.
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#4 May 25, 2013
'Super Hero'- John "Lockheed Martin" McCain Love WAR And More War'...

http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_gr...

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...
rtloder

Australia

#5 May 25, 2013
Drink the hivE wrote:
'Super Hero'- John "Lockheed Martin" McCain Love WAR And More War'...
http://inapcache.boston.com/universal/site_gr...
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture...

Excellent image of him.
Carlos

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#6 May 25, 2013
Without American action, McCain could remain Senator.
mxlplx

United States

#7 May 25, 2013
McCain hands out home grown peyote buttons at every election. Only way I can figure out how that senile warmonger stays in office.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#8 May 25, 2013
more bullets to either side in syria equals less muzzies, where's the downside ?
Syrian

New London, CT

#9 May 25, 2013
Carlos wrote:
Without American action, McCain could remain Senator.
LOL!!!
bohart

White Pine, TN

#10 May 25, 2013
and Republicans wonder why they lose elections
rtloder

Australia

#11 May 25, 2013
bohart wrote:

There is only me and you left buddy.
Too bad your on my side or we could have a good scrap.
To determine the last man standing .

Who will take a glove .????
Surely there is one man among you lickers
of Jew.
Syrian

New London, CT

#12 May 26, 2013
bohart wrote:
LOL!! That fool McCain is definitely insane!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#13 May 26, 2013
You all should take your heads out of your ass and hope that Assad does win because if he doesn't then the muslim brotherhood will control all of north Africa and the shit will then really hit the fan. If you think the mid east is a problem now, you ain't seen nothing yet.
rtloder

Australia

#14 May 26, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
You all should take your heads out of your ass and hope that Assad does win because if he doesn't then the muslim brotherhood will control all of north Africa and the shit will then really hit the fan. If you think the mid east is a problem now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Yes that is one prediction , I hope is not realized.
Brotherhood to me stands for Anarchy
Permanent revolution , Internal Sedition whatever its called its not in keeping with the way forward.
As a Salifi I see the Chosen Community of Islam representing Allah's Clergy all around the World as a separate entity and distinct from expression of forced conversion.
Allah will stiffen the hearts of all that He will and choose whomever He wants.
The Mahdi tells me Shiia are to be respected , as Brothers in Religion and He is particularly appalled by the overturning of the first rate Islamic Society in Libya by vermin French Prostitutes.
As a matter of fact he has heralded their executions as a matter of course.
All of Africa saluted Gadaffi soon Africa will invade to relieve Libyans of Jew Scum.

EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#15 May 26, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that is one prediction , I hope is not realized.
Brotherhood to me stands for Anarchy
Permanent revolution , Internal Sedition whatever its called its not in keeping with the way forward.
As a Salifi I see the Chosen Community of Islam representing Allah's Clergy all around the World as a separate entity and distinct from expression of forced conversion.
Allah will stiffen the hearts of all that He will and choose whomever He wants.
The Mahdi tells me Shiia are to be respected , as Brothers in Religion and He is particularly appalled by the overturning of the first rate Islamic Society in Libya by vermin French Prostitutes.
As a matter of fact he has heralded their executions as a matter of course.
All of Africa saluted Gadaffi soon Africa will invade to relieve Libyans of Jew Scum.
With the help of Hezbollah Assad will stay where he is but Hezbollah is making the same mistakes that we Americans always make, we only send into battle a few when they should send in the total might of the American fighting forces. We are so afraid of making people around the world unhappy with us, we want everyone to love us. Screw that notion. When you go to war take all of your might and level every living thing that is on enemy land, every man, woman, child, bird, dog, cat, fish, rat until the enemy understands that you really mean to eliminate all of them. Then and only then will there be peace in the mid-east. All religion is bullshit but islam is the worse of the lot.
P.S. Libya was much better off with Gadaffi.
Syrian

New London, CT

#16 May 26, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
Excellent point. By backing the rebellion, the West is just supporting Islamic extremists and AlQaeda terrorists!
rtloder

Australia

#17 May 26, 2013
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
With the help of Hezbollah Assad will stay where he is but Hezbollah is making the same mistakes that we Americans always make, we only send into battle a few when they should send in the total might of the American fighting forces. We are so afraid of making people around the world unhappy with us, we want everyone to love us. Screw that notion. When you go to war take all of your might and level every living thing that is on enemy land, every man, woman, child, bird, dog, cat, fish, rat until the enemy understands that you really mean to eliminate all of them. Then and only then will there be peace in the mid-east. All religion is bullshit but islam is the worse of the lot.
P.S. Libya was much better off with Gadaffi.

The tactics of this "new wave" of persuasion could easily be overcome by the imposition of the necessary total destruction you mention.
Although that proved counter productive even in the second world war.
The Germans found the best way to deal with sabotage , ambush and assassination,
was to round up hostages and hang them.
But even this is off limits at the moment because the situations don't appear dire enough.
Any one who gives it a go will be deleted.
Even the Jew will wake up to find their
BS diary bitch no longer cuts butter, so it's even disallowed to them.
It is psychological war.
With explosives as arguments.
And religion is the contest.
With no answers not founded in Faith.
After all belief in the individual is the accumulation of everything.
And-----++
Most people believe what their Government tell them.
If they didn't do that they wouldn't have a country to live in.

Syrian

New London, CT

#18 May 26, 2013
rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
The tactics of this "new wave" of persuasion could easily be overcome by the imposition of the necessary total destruction you mention.
Although that proved counter productive even in the second world war.
The Germans found the best way to deal with sabotage , ambush and assassination,
was to round up hostages and hang them.
But even this is off limits at the moment because the situations don't appear dire enough.
Any one who gives it a go will be deleted.
Even the Jew will wake up to find their
BS diary bitch no longer cuts butter, so it's even disallowed to them.
It is psychological war.
With explosives as arguments.
And religion is the contest.
With no answers not founded in Faith.
After all belief in the individual is the accumulation of everything.
And-----++
Most people believe what their Government tell them.
If they didn't do that they wouldn't have a country to live in.
Good points!
Falcon

UK

#19 May 26, 2013
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> Good points!
I've lost count, who's got the most points on this forum??
rtloder

Australia

#20 May 26, 2013
Falcon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've lost count, who's got the most points on this forum??
You've had all yours deducted idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Menendez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Speaker Paul Ryan to tour Puerto Rico's hurrica... Mon mr gleeble 13
News Menendez corruption and bribery trial: What to ... Oct 7 tomin cali 1
News These 11 mayors get 6-figure pay from taxpayers... Aug '17 Realist 2
News As White House defers to Pentagon, Congress mul... Jun '17 davy 4
News State Department nominee calls for 'robust' res... May '17 fingers mcgurke 13
News New Jersey mayor charged with corruption in war... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Aaviles1220 5
News The Latest: Price says vaccines don't cause autism (Jan '17) Jan '17 FAKE NEWS 1
More from around the web