The Sarah Palin Factor Draws Demo Blood

The Sarah Palin Factor Draws Demo Blood

There are 7 comments on the Seattle Weekly story from Jun 21, 2010, titled The Sarah Palin Factor Draws Demo Blood. In it, Seattle Weekly reports that:

In this brave new cyberworld, failed candidate and gubernatorial quitter Sarah Palin believes she has the power to tweet and Facebook fellow conserves into office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Weekly.

milly

Baldwin, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Sarah Palin, what is going on with this country. Obama is killing it. I can't wait till November because I feel that the Republicans are going to take it back. I pray it does. I'm getting very scared. We need someone with guts to take over like YOU. You love this country like I do to. This is such a rich country and Obama is making it look poor. Mrs Palin please I beg of you; do SOMETHING. I trust you.

concern citizen.

“There are no good guys.”

Since: Jan 10

Springdale, WA

#2 Jun 28, 2010
There are no good guys in office, but Economics doesn't play favorites. The budget will either be balanced or the country will fail.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#3 Jun 28, 2010
milly wrote:
Sarah Palin, what is going on with this country. Obama is killing it. I can't wait till November because I feel that the Republicans are going to take it back. I pray it does. I'm getting very scared. We need someone with guts to take over like YOU. You love this country like I do to. This is such a rich country and Obama is making it look poor. Mrs Palin please I beg of you; do SOMETHING. I trust you.
concern citizen.
TX: 2010 Gov, 2012 Pres Primary (PPP 6/19-21)Emily Swanson | June 28, 2010 Topics: Governor , poll , President , Texas
----------

Public Policy Polling (D)
6/19-21/10; 500 likely voters, 4.4% margin of error
400 likely Republican primary voters
Mode: Automated phone
(PPP release)
Update: 2012 Republican Presidential Primary

Texas

2012 Republican Presidential Primary with Rick Perry
23% Gingrich, 18% Huckabee, 17% Palin, 14% Romney, 8% Paul, 8% Perry

2012 Republican Presidential Primary without Rick Perry
25% Gingrich, 22% Huckabee, 18% Romney, 17% Palin, 10% Paul

2010 Governor
43% Perry (R), 43% White (D)

Job Approval / Disapproval
Rick Perry: 36 / 49

Favorable / Unfavorable
Bill White: 37 / 25
Smokin Joe Obama

Anchorage, AK

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Palin has that POWER that is for sure

SARAH PALIN 2012
A REAL PRESIDENT FOR REAL AMERICANS

SARAH PALIN 2012
TURNS FEMINISM on its clipped hair head.

SARAH PALIN 2012
A NEW POLITICIAN for the 21st century

“Debunking Steve's Links”

Since: May 09

Washington, DC

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Got to LOVE Sarah Palin "Bring Back Morality" And Honor to Marriage!

Extending the human species is a gift that puts heterosexuals above homosexuals. One is considered of great value in extending human life, while the other is of little or no value. Therefore heterosexuals are rewarded with the gift of marriage, procreation, and family values while gaysÖ hmm well they can have civil unions (If they can act civil. lol) or domestic partnerships.
Itís understandable that while heterosexuals fly through life first class because of their importance in extending life, homosexuals fly 2nd class with extreme jealousy and anger for the inferior feelings that they harbor. Even if gays were rewarded with marriage they would still feel inadequate because being gay carries the penalty of inadequacy.

“Liberty and Justice for ALL!”

Since: Jun 10

Bloomington, MN

#6 Jun 30, 2010
US: 2012 Pres (PPP 6/4-7)Emily Swanson | June 10, 2010
----------

Public Policy Polling (D)
6/4-7/10; 650 adults, 3.8% margin of error
Mode: Automated phone
(PPP release)

National

2012 President
46% Obama, 44% Huckabee
50% Obama, 41% Palin
47% Obama, 39% Gingrich
46% Obama, 36% Paul
45% Obama, 42% Romney

Obama Job Approval
48% Approve, 47% Disapprove (chart)

Favorable / Unfavorable
Mike Huckabee: 27 / 31 (chart)
Sarah Palin: 34 / 53 (chart)
Newt Gingrich: 28 / 46
Ron Paul: 22 / 36
Mitt Romney: 31 / 36 (chart)
Prince Lazar

Plainfield, IL

#8 Dec 21, 2010
The easiest way to reveal someone as a closet demorat is to whisper Sarah Palin or simply say the word SARAH these days.

haha, it is lovely to see these goons look like thy get a stroke by the simple mention of her name.

Not rooting for her as prez, but love the way the leftist liars get upset over her at all times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Larsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opponents of voter ID laws see time to fight ru... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 61
News U.S. lawmakers to question oil-by-rail safety; ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Le Jimbo 24
News Federal officials want more oversight of refine... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cat74 2
News Wash. leaders press for union vote on Boeing offer (Dec '13) Jan '14 mjjcpa 4
News APNewsBreak: US envoy to travel to NKorea (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rabbie Shalomo Je... 3
News FAA approves Boeing Dreamliner battery system d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 fatbacksx 5
News Here's how automatic cuts would hurt Washington (Feb '13) Feb '13 mom from ohio 1
More from around the web