Larsen acting like the liberal he is

Larsen acting like the liberal he is

There are 2 comments on the The Herald story from Aug 2, 2009, titled Larsen acting like the liberal he is. In it, The Herald reports that:

Feel strongly about something? Share it with the community by writing a letter to the editor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Randsburg

Puyallup, WA

#1 Aug 4, 2009
Its painfully obvious that the short article was written by a hard right wing conservative. Someone who makes wild, outlandish statements parroting the republican talking points. What is amusing is that I find myself displeased with Rick Larsen over healthcare simply because he is owned by the industry, not by any sense of duty to his constituents or his conscience. The author calls it socialized medicine....isn't that what Medicare is? Isn't that what your local Police and Fire Depts. are? The right wing uses the word socialized in order to make people fearful. Its the same way that Bush got us into a needless war.

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#2 Aug 5, 2009
Randsburg wrote:
Its painfully obvious that the short article was written by a hard right wing conservative. Someone who makes wild, outlandish statements parroting the republican talking points.
Largely speaking, there NO LONGER ANY DIFFERENCE between the R's and the D's.
Opposite sides of the same coin.
Randsburg wrote:
What is amusing is that I find myself displeased with Rick Larsen over healthcare simply because he is owned by the industry, not by any sense of duty to his constituents or his conscience. The author calls it socialized medicine....isn't that what Medicare is? Isn't that what your local Police and Fire Depts. are?
So then, you're for enforced COMMUNISM?
You want to FORCE the rest of us to go >YOUR< route?
Whatever happened to 'freedom of choice?'
And anyway, who the heck are you to think >YOU< have the right to dip =YOUR HANDS= into OTHER people's pockets and yank out cash for >YOUR< causes?
The police, fire and other basic services of a community are seen as necessities which the people can't take care of by themselves 100% of the time.
You want socialized medical care? Join an HMO, and LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE!
Randsburg wrote:
The right wing uses the word socialized in order to make people fearful. Its the same way that Bush got us into a needless war.
And BARKY ISN'T CONTINUING VIRTUALLY EVERY ONE OF THOSE POLICIES?
YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Larsen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opponents of voter ID laws see time to fight ru... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Uber-Bro of the U... 61
News U.S. lawmakers to question oil-by-rail safety; ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Le Jimbo 24
News Federal officials want more oversight of refine... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cat74 2
News Wash. leaders press for union vote on Boeing offer (Dec '13) Jan '14 mjjcpa 4
News APNewsBreak: US envoy to travel to NKorea (Aug '13) Sep '13 Rabbie Shalomo Je... 3
News FAA approves Boeing Dreamliner battery system d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 fatbacksx 5
News Here's how automatic cuts would hurt Washington (Feb '13) Feb '13 mom from ohio 1
More from around the web