Romney best shot at stopping illegal ...

Romney best shot at stopping illegal aliens

There are 6 comments on the Hernando Today story from Nov 5, 2011, titled Romney best shot at stopping illegal aliens. In it, Hernando Today reports that:

In describing the reality of illegal immigration in Voices on Nov. 2, A. Barton Hinkle did not do his research and offered nothing more than bias opinions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hernando Today.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Bringing up old ideas that never happen is nothing new.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Just let us be.......and move on to something more important, like getting out of all the wars your involved in.
juan is a POSer

Houston, TX

#4 Nov 5, 2011
Juan wrote:
Just let us be.......and move on to something more important, like getting out of all the wars your involved in.
You're not a citizen of this country, you have no say in what we do. Go join your parents in soup city, mexihole. Let you be I think not, keep watching over your shoulder juanita, they just busted an illegal alien employer in the construction industry. 70 illegal aliens out of work. Better tell your boss geraldo the crimes he is committing are the same they busted the 2 employers for. POSer.
Lazy Rednecks

Addison, IL

#5 Nov 5, 2011
juan is a POSer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a citizen of this country, you have no say in what we do. Go join your parents in soup city, mexihole. Let you be I think not, keep watching over your shoulder juanita, they just busted an illegal alien employer in the construction industry. 70 illegal aliens out of work. Better tell your boss geraldo the crimes he is committing are the same they busted the 2 employers for. POSer.
Im illegal and our boss loves us.. Shes white and she even says white people suck at working hard.. Lolololol

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#6 Nov 6, 2011
The best person to elect as President is Ron Paul. He's dedicated to preserving our national sovereignty and our Constitution - and therefor, our rights and our freedom. He would get rid of illegal aliens.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2011
juan is a POSer wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a citizen of this country, you have no say in what we do. Go join your parents in soup city, mexihole. Let you be I think not, keep watching over your shoulder juanita, they just busted an illegal alien employer in the construction industry. 70 illegal aliens out of work. Better tell your boss geraldo the crimes he is committing are the same they busted the 2 employers for. POSer.
POSer.....I'll let you in on a secret.....the construction industry will never be without undocumented workers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Richard Nugent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boehner punishes opposition; plans 'family conv... May '15 swedenforever 69
News Boehner moving House caucus to the right Jan '15 Le Duped 2
News No more Mr. Nice Boehner: those who voted again... Jan '15 serfs up 63
News FL-11: Meet David Koller -Democratic Challenger... (Dec '13) Mar '14 Danny Neal 2
News The War of Common Core (Jul '13) Jul '13 sho nuff 2
News Editorial: The best chance to reform immigration (May '13) May '13 ronnie 8
News Susan Collins among Republicans calling on part... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Andysdad 13
More from around the web