Boehner: Spending cuts must offset hi...

Boehner: Spending cuts must offset hike in debt limit

There are 2 comments on the The Post-Standard story from May 15, 2012, titled Boehner: Spending cuts must offset hike in debt limit. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

House Speaker John Boehner said Tuesday that when Congress raises the nation's borrowing cap he will again insist on spending cuts and budget reforms to offset the increase.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#1 May 15, 2012
Weakest Speaker ever. Does anyone listen to this man? He has about as much influence over the House as half a 3rd year Page.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 May 16, 2012
Why don't we lay you off, Boner, and save the American people a whole lot of money?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Richard Hanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Tonys Toast 53
News Claudia Tenney sworn into Congress, promises bo... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Taxed2Death 11
News TWC News-Siena Poll: NY-22 Race a Close One (Oct '16) Oct '16 Baby 1
News Ex-Michigan gov. breaks with GOP, backs Clinton (Aug '16) Aug '16 Faith Michigan 4
News Clinton wooing a new group of voters: Republicans (Aug '16) Aug '16 slick willie expl... 221
News Ex-Reagan political director supports Clinton o... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Bring Me My Bucket 1
News Local Trump Supporters Rally Against Hanna (Aug '16) Aug '16 Whitewater 4