Ground Broke On New Ethanol Plant In ...

Ground Broke On New Ethanol Plant In Levelland

There are 5 comments on the KLBK-TV Lubbock story from Oct 16, 2006, titled Ground Broke On New Ethanol Plant In Levelland. In it, KLBK-TV Lubbock reports that:

Get ready for cleaner air and a self-sufficient future. That`s what the investors in the new ethanol plant in Levelland are saying.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLBK-TV Lubbock.

Microndo Susuki

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2006
The fact that there might be a ethanol plant in Levelland is great. It will economically improve the city of Levelland and all of West Texas.
Turubo Crackland

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2006
It's GREAT.
Shicagua Girlstown

United States

#3 Oct 26, 2006
It will make a lot of money!!! and bring in a lotta business 4 the local establishments.
Quize Queso

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2006
I want cheese!!!
cheese

Lubbock, TX

#5 Mar 1, 2007
who gives a crap what is made in this dust town, it still will not be OUR money!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Neugebauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz, eight Texas reps urge justices to let sta... May '15 Tazo 1
News Family loses one son in Iraq, the other in Afgh... (Jul '06) Aug '14 swedenforever 9
News Littlefield makes plans to open facility for il... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Impeach Obama 1
News In a SNAP, Republicans turn backs on veterans (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ex NRA member 3
News Fracking Texas: Water Woes Go On (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nick 1
News Park rangers call Rep. Randy Neugebauer's outbu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brainiac of Beaco... 1
News Pay Our Military Act is just a trick (Oct '13) Oct '13 alan 2
More from around the web