SANSEVERE'S HUDDLE: With Joe Mauer si...

SANSEVERE'S HUDDLE: With Joe Mauer signed, Twins should go get ...

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 23, 2010, titled SANSEVERE'S HUDDLE: With Joe Mauer signed, Twins should go get .... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Pioneer Press is happy to host community conversations about news and life in the Twin Cities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Buster

Wahiawa, HI

#1 Mar 23, 2010
I want the Twins to sign Heath Bell, if only for the reason that he looks a lot like Jeff Reardon.
Charlie Walters

Hopkins, MN

#2 Mar 23, 2010
does this numb nuts ever stop with his fantasy football and fantasy baseball? thank god sanny isn't the gm.
buck

Cold Spring, MN

#3 Mar 23, 2010
I wish this clown would take a nice, long, cool drink of shutthef**kup.
Hobbs Los Angeles CA

Oxnard, CA

#4 Mar 24, 2010
What would it take to get Heath Bell?
Castilla, a starter maybe Perkins and another minor leaguer? I wouldn't give up Revere? Maybe Hughes or Valencia? Seems like a lot to give up for a temporary solution maybe 2 years?
Twinsfan

Belgrade, MN

#5 Mar 24, 2010
80-85 wins without Nathan? Even if the Twins convert 80% of their saves (about the league avg.), the loss of Nathan costs them about 5 wins...not 15-20. I think the starting staff will have a bigger impact on where this team finishes. If they do well, this team can win 95 games. That said, I'd sure feel better about having a closer like Bell than having a "potential" guy like (take your pick - Perkins, Manship, Slama, Casilla...).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Neugebauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress wants billions from Fed's piggy bank (Nov '15) Nov '15 Your Ex 15
News Cruz, eight Texas reps urge justices to let sta... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Family loses one son in Iraq, the other in Afgh... (Jul '06) Aug '14 swedenforever 9
News Littlefield makes plans to open facility for il... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Impeach Obama 1
News In a SNAP, Republicans turn backs on veterans (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ex NRA member 3
News Fracking Texas: Water Woes Go On (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nick 1
News Park rangers call Rep. Randy Neugebauer's outbu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brainiac of Beaco... 1
More from around the web