The Obama Haters' Next Move...

The Obama Haters' Next Move (Giuliani Speechwriter co...

There are 26 comments on the Free Republic story from Jul 20, 2009, titled The Obama Haters' Next Move (Giuliani Speechwriter co.... In it, Free Republic reports that:

One hundred seventy soldiers may be on the verge of refusing to serve-because their president might not be a natural-born citizen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spqr

AOL

#27 Jul 20, 2009
Phuque Obama

Brentwood, TN

#28 Jul 20, 2009
Uh-oh! Looks like the messiah will be deported to kenya. Then on that day I can say "For the first time in my adult life....I am finally proud of my country" Wonder if bucktooth Michelle will go with him.
Ape Lincoln

AOL

#29 Jul 20, 2009
democ-rat , borack hussein 0sama
BarrySoetoro

AOL

#30 Jul 20, 2009
Illegal Alien.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#31 Jul 20, 2009
Phuque Obama wrote:
Uh-oh! Looks like the messiah will be deported to kenya. Then on that day I can say "For the first time in my adult life....I am finally proud of my country" Wonder if bucktooth Michelle will go with him.
So you agree with the most racist worthless troll on Topix. I wonder if you whitewingers understand how much of an embarrassment you are to this nation?
lisa

Grover, MO

#32 Jul 20, 2009
WDRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with the most racist worthless troll on Topix. I wonder if you whitewingers understand how much of an embarrassment you are to this nation?
I agree with you that spqr is very racist. But I also take offense at the term, "white"wingers. Do you think Obama would be President today without some white votes? Now change that statement to rightwingers and I will agree with you, 100%.

I have some great links that speaks of this issue.

http://washingtonindependent.com/51489/birthe...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Neugebauer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress wants billions from Fed's piggy bank (Nov '15) Nov '15 Your Ex 15
News Cruz, eight Texas reps urge justices to let sta... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Family loses one son in Iraq, the other in Afgh... (Jul '06) Aug '14 swedenforever 9
News Littlefield makes plans to open facility for il... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Impeach Obama 1
News In a SNAP, Republicans turn backs on veterans (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ex NRA member 3
News Fracking Texas: Water Woes Go On (Nov '13) Nov '13 Nick 1
News Park rangers call Rep. Randy Neugebauer's outbu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Brainiac of Beaco... 1
More from around the web