Obama Campaign Focuses on Military Fa...

Obama Campaign Focuses on Military Families

There are 6 comments on the The Skanner story from May 17, 2012, titled Obama Campaign Focuses on Military Families. In it, The Skanner reports that:

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign will focus on military families on Thursday, with outreach events in several key swing states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Skanner.

liza

Fairmont, WV

#1 May 19, 2012
Anything except the economy!
WAR COMING

West Union, OH

#2 May 19, 2012
&fe ature=g-u-u
Yes he is going for Iran now. Thinking of the military families. NATO meeting going on now.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 19, 2012
Ready to strike Iran if talks fail: US

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/Rest...
fck Obama

California City, CA

#4 May 19, 2012
Obama is giving all of our high paying construction jobs away to illegal aliens, and then he says he can't understand why the economy is comming along so slow. I think it's because the brain dead idiot president is giving away vertually all of our jobs to illegal aliens. He gave 22 million job work orders to illegal aliens while 25 million Americans are out of work.
GOPussies

United States

#6 May 19, 2012
You ufuckedurself when you said 'I think'.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 May 22, 2012
GOPussies wrote:
You ufuckedurself when you said 'I think'.
Yep!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Forbes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Next 25 Articles May '15 L I G E R 1
News Concern over US concessions as Iran seeks to le... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Captain Yesterday 18
News 3 gay Republicans trying to make election history (Jan '14) Jan '14 souper Bowl xlvii 33
News Three Gay Republicans Look To Make Election His... (Jan '14) Jan '14 fingiswold 49
News Security Risk?Sale of Smithfield Farms to China... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Les 1
News Two Va. congressmen get suspicious letters (Feb '13) Feb '13 Crayz MD 2
News GOP challenges military march in gay parade (Jul '12) Aug '12 DNF 180
More from around the web