House rejects financial bailout; many...

House rejects financial bailout; many Democrats join GOP in vot...

There are 1 comment on the Cleveland.com story from Sep 29, 2008, titled House rejects financial bailout; many Democrats join GOP in vot.... In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

House Minority Whip Roy Blunt of Missouri at microphone, accompanied by House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio, Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

River Veteran

Cumming, GA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Funny how Puklosi tried to turn the vote into political grandstanding instead of trying to rein in Dems and repubs to vote.

She comes out blaming repubs and being the typical liberal hypocrite that she is...she conveniently forgets about the 94 DEMOCRATS that voted NO on this bill. DEMS CONTROL the house...what is she bitchin about????? She couldn't even reign in her own party to vote.

Pathetic scumbags.....all of washington.

TERM LIMITS......I'm just sayin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Regula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Ohio GOP congressman is going to fight the... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 8
News Century after peak first scaled, Alaska mountai... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Far Away 5
News Silt builds up, threatening local canalboat rides (Jul '08) Jan '13 MAN WHO KNOWS 13
News Senator introduces bill to rename Mount McKinley (Jul '12) Jul '12 blue_zinc 2
News Court bears Seiberling name (Jul '07) Sep '11 Fact straight 6
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress | The... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Retired 75
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress (Jul '11) Jul '11 missskeptic 4
More from around the web