Portman, Stivers lead GOP charge on Hill

Portman, Stivers lead GOP charge on Hill

There are 43 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Nov 3, 2010, titled Portman, Stivers lead GOP charge on Hill. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Republican Rob Portman defeated Lee Fisher for the open Senate seat. Steve Stivers defeated Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kgg1563

Lexington, KY

#43 Nov 4, 2010
I am happy with the result of the elections. I am hopeful we are able to participate in the issues and able to accomplish great things with Obama, if he will actually learn to be bipartisan. I think the republicans must keep all proposed solutions in the limelight, in all media, for all to see. Then the general public can see, firsthand, that we DO have ideas and proposals and Obama can't say we don't and that we're the ones being stubborn. I want no more polarizing nastiness, I want an atmosphere of respect and compromise. I am cautiously optimistic, which is 100% better than totally pessimistic for the last two years.
Peg

United States

#44 Nov 8, 2010
If Washington is broke so is John Boehner who has been their 20years.
CSD

Columbus, OH

#45 Nov 8, 2010
Peg wrote:
If Washington is broke so is John Boehner who has been their 20years.
Let's list all the pols who have been in DC longer than 20 years:

Kennedy
Byrd
Waters
Biden
Dodd
Frank
Sherry Brown
Dennis the Menace
Kaptur
Shumer

Should I keep going ?

And it's 'there' not 'their' at the end of your sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Regula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This Ohio GOP congressman is going to fight the... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 8
News Century after peak first scaled, Alaska mountai... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Far Away 5
News Silt builds up, threatening local canalboat rides (Jul '08) Jan '13 MAN WHO KNOWS 13
News Senator introduces bill to rename Mount McKinley (Jul '12) Jul '12 blue_zinc 2
News Court bears Seiberling name (Jul '07) Sep '11 Fact straight 6
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress | The... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Retired 75
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress (Jul '11) Jul '11 missskeptic 4
More from around the web