Change in elevation may help dry out 12th St. N.W.

Mar 5, 2008 Read more: The Independent
The flood waters on 12th Street Northwest are subsiding, but they'll be back just as sure as 10,000 motorists travel that road every day. Read more
tod102

Massillon, OH

#1 Mar 6, 2008
I thought the holding tank they were building just west of genoa on 12th was supposed to take care of this issue. I am sure the home owners in the Plymouth Knolls alottment next to this beautiful holding tank will appreciate this story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Regula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Century after peak first scaled, Alaska mountai... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Far Away 5
News Silt builds up, threatening local canalboat rides (Jul '08) Jan '13 MAN WHO KNOWS 13
News Senator introduces bill to rename Mount McKinley (Jul '12) Jul '12 blue_zinc 2
News Court bears Seiberling name (Jul '07) Sep '11 Fact straight 6
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress | The... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Retired 75
News Ohio will miss 'pork' funds from Congress (Jul '11) Jul '11 missskeptic 4
News Portman, Stivers lead GOP charge on Hill (Dec '10) Dec '10 Just the Facts 2
More from around the web