Conservative PACs flood primaries

Conservative PACs flood primaries

There are 139 comments on the Politico story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Conservative PACs flood primaries. In it, Politico reports that:

Conservative super PACs in May spent millions of dollars to swing congressional races in states like Texas, Nebraska, Utah and Indiana, according to campaign finance reports released Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Politico.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Curtis Lowe

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Love that First Amendment. I'm sure Sarah Jessica Barker will sell her house and car to support Obama. If not, her dad Bob Barker may let her play Plinko to earn some extra cash.
Pull My Finger

West Sayville, NY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Obama's involved in a cover-up scandal rivaling and even exceeding that of Watergate now. But of course there is that double standard with today's press and their slobbering love affair with BHO which may come to his rescue and save him by claiming racism.
Florida

Tampa, FL

#4 Jun 21, 2012
LOL.. Where George Soros when you need him?
-
Hell... Even the rats know when to abandon a sellout obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Pull My Finger wrote:
But of course there is that double standard with today's press
Dear, turn up the sound on your tv, buy a newspaper and see that the press is covering the Holder issue.

You guys whine about the "unfair" press but continue to watch Fux.

But of course you folks probably believe Fux is "fair"? NOT
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#6 Jun 21, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear, turn up the sound on your tv, buy a newspaper and see that the press is covering the Holder issue.
June 12, 2012

In the eighteen months since the Operation Fast & Furious investigation began, Brian Williams and NBC Nightly News have never mentioned the Department of Justice's gunwalking controversy. Every single time Mr. Holder has testified or a major development happened, NBC Nightly News ignored it. Tonight, in their first mention of the scandal--ever--NBC Nightly News and Brian Williams distorted Attorney General Eric Holder’s testimony.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/...

Bias? What bias?
Billy Ringo

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2012
The CON PACS could raise $100 billion - and they still cannot beat Obama.

Even if Obams loses FL AND Ohio - he still wins.
Dane Thorsen

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jun 21, 2012
We all better hope and pray that someone stands up for America against Obama's Orwellian Nightmare. After all, our children's futures depend on it!
Billy Ringo

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
We all better hope and pray that someone stands up for America against Obama's Orwellian Nightmare. After all, our children's futures depend on it!
Palin/Bachmann <----- damn mavericky !!!!!!!!!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#10 Jun 21, 2012
Thanks to their conservative brethren on the Supreme Court, conservative PACs are able to bloat our democracy with funds that cause distorted, corrupted results. The Citizens United atrocity was the worst Court decision of modern times, and we need to pass legislation which will cancel its ill effects, and quickly.

Otherwise we may as well just make the richest guy President and have done with democracy.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#11 Jun 21, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
and you no doubt believe nbc is.

MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Keeps WaWa-Gate Story Alive By ...
www.mediaite.com/.../andrea-mitchell-keeps-wa... ...

Peac**k pride: NBC ignores 'Wawagate' furor - Digg
digg.com/news/politics/peacock_pride_nbc_igno...

ABC and NBC Ignore Holder Hearings, CBS's Fast and Furious ...
newsbusters.org › Blogs › Geoffrey Dickens's blog

After ignoring Fast and Furious for months, NBC awkwardly tries to ...
twitchy.com/.../after-ignoring-fast-and-furio... ...

NBC Gives More Time to 'Obama Boy' Than to Fast & Furious Scandal
newsbusters.org/.../nbc-gives-more-time-obama... ...

but, hey, don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy...you never have before!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#12 Jun 21, 2012
Dane Thorsen wrote:
Obama isn't doing anything Bush wasn't doing before him, and being supported for by the Republican Party and most of the right.

What was your attitude toward Bush?

usa

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
June 12, 2012
In the eighteen months since the Operation Fast & Furious investigation began, Brian Williams and NBC Nightly News have never mentioned the Department of Justice's gunwalking controversy. Every single time Mr. Holder has testified or a major development happened, NBC Nightly News ignored it. Tonight, in their first mention of the scandal--ever--NBC Nightly News and Brian Williams distorted Attorney General Eric Holder’s testimony.
Bias? What bias?
there needs to be an idiot icon for her...
i shudder to think she has children.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#14 Jun 21, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, NBC lead last night with a Heat Wave story, not that the Attorneys General had been found in contempt or that the President had filled a letter claiming Executive Priviledge where based on the Supreme Courts decision, doesn't meet the smell test or the test the court gave for validity.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#15 Jun 21, 2012
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
June 12, 2012
Bias? What bias?
Unless you've PERSONALLY watched all these episodes of NBC News (and I don't believe you have), I can't accept that as proof. Breitbart, dead or alive, was the worst liar and scam artist in modern politics. Neither he nor his site are the least bit reliable.

Nor does the mention or non-mention of the case have anything to do with the case itself, which of course should be, and is being, investigated by the DofJ.

FYI

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#16 Jun 21, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
Thanks to their conservative brethren on the Supreme Court, conservative PACs are able to bloat our democracy with funds that cause distorted, corrupted results. The Citizens United atrocity was the worst Court decision of modern times, and we need to pass legislation which will cancel its ill effects, and quickly.
Otherwise we may as well just make the richest guy President and have done with democracy.
The only thing Obama has left is freaks and fringe groups that he is trying to glue together with bullchit, no sane person wants this empty suit of marxism back to continue his distruction. He has already started spending more than he is taking in..........the end is near.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#17 Jun 21, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you no doubt believe nbc is.
MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell Keeps WaWa-Gate Story Alive By ...
www.mediaite.com/.../andrea-mitchell-keeps-wa... ...
Peac**k pride: NBC ignores 'Wawagate' furor - Digg
digg.com/news/politics/peacock_pride_nbc_igno...
ABC and NBC Ignore Holder Hearings, CBS's Fast and Furious ...
newsbusters.org › Blogs › Geoffrey Dickens's blog
After ignoring Fast and Furious for months, NBC awkwardly tries to ...
twitchy.com/.../after-ignoring-fast-and-furio... ...
NBC Gives More Time to 'Obama Boy' Than to Fast & Furious Scandal
newsbusters.org/.../nbc-gives-more-time-obama... ...
but, hey, don't let facts get in the way of your idiocy...you never have before!
Don't let facts get between you and your right wing media talking points, either. I mean, "Newsbusters?" Seriously?

usa

#18 Jun 21, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
so, ONLY conservatives are allowed to do this?

or, are you mad because your left wing loon pals CAN'T get people to support your idiotic agenda?

no need to answer...i really couldn't care less what your take on this is.

usa

#19 Jun 21, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let facts get between you and your right wing media talking points, either. I mean, "Newsbusters?" Seriously?
show me where it's a lie...
Mothra

Mesa, AZ

#20 Jun 21, 2012
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you've PERSONALLY watched all these episodes of NBC News (and I don't believe you have), I can't accept that as proof. Breitbart, dead or alive, was the worst liar and scam artist in modern politics. Neither he nor his site are the least bit reliable.
Nor does the mention or non-mention of the case have anything to do with the case itself, which of course should be, and is being, investigated by the DofJ.
FYI
A search at msnbc.com for "fast and furious"

4 news stories, 3 within the last day.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...

Run along.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#21 Jun 21, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
so, ONLY conservatives are allowed to do this?
or, are you mad because your left wing loon pals CAN'T get people to support your idiotic agenda?
no need to answer...i really couldn't care less what your take on this is.
Thanks for convincing me that you have no idea how to read or understand others' posts. Well done!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress losing last WWII vets, a tea party fave (Dec '14) Dec '14 NormanRockwall 1
News Lightning Strike Ignites Oil Fire in Dorchester (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bill Reeder 1
News Valley of the Caddo Museum and Cultural Center ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Earl 5
News Ralph Hall Hospitalized After Car Accident in T... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Positive Vibes 1
News The 10 Most Vulnerable House Members (Aug '14) Aug '14 Le Jimbo 32
News Hall's defeat may have Texas Republicans lookin... (Aug '14) Aug '14 paddyomalley 1
News Cochran narrowly leads Miss. tea party challenger (Jun '14) Jul '14 Righteous 77
More from around the web