Chicago's black voters wake up with a...

Chicago's black voters wake up with a Mayor Rahm hangover

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Reader story from Mar 27, 2013, titled Chicago's black voters wake up with a Mayor Rahm hangover. In it, Chicago Reader reports that:

The great Muhammad Ali used to tell a joke, which I happened to hear at a talk he gave in Boston back in the 80s.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Reader.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Black voters are sure slow learners!

50 years of voting for democrats in Chicago and earned the black voters NOTHING.

schools got worse, death by gun fire got worse,
black street gangs rule the streets on the south side yet city hall local police do nothing.

too many black kids shot killed by black drug gangs who kill with impunity.

city hall working to kiss the unions butts have kept jobs ,shopping out of the black community.

housing being bulldozed in the black community.

too many unmarried black teenage girls having babies going on welfare condemned to live in welfare slums.

blacks have got to stand up take back the neighborhoods. remember there are a lot more honest black people than there are black drug gang members you can manage this mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... Jun 13 captain obvious 19
News Fingers point over continued Chicago population... Jun 1 Toomey Butler 1
News Morning Spin: Preckwinkle says she'll run for r... May '17 Yes But 2
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) May '17 weh 2,005
News Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) May '17 Cabbage Memory 71
News After being booed at Chicago State, Rauner says... May '17 fingers mcgurke 1
News Bank of America to anchor planned skyscraper al... May '17 Bill Martin 1
More from around the web