Chicago teachers ready to strike, hop...

Chicago teachers ready to strike, hoping for deal

There are 7 comments on the WSVN-TV Miami Beach story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Chicago teachers ready to strike, hoping for deal. In it, WSVN-TV Miami Beach reports that:

The Chicago Teachers Union and district officials said they will negotiate through the weekend, if necessary, to try to avoid a strike on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSVN-TV Miami Beach.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Obama is smiling.
America is failing more and more.
His plan is working.
Frank Marshall Davis would be proud of his pupil.
Obama's America hating father is smiling in hell right now.
Teachers are stupid to trust democrats.
No wonder our kids are 25th in math and science.
If only they had read the communist manifesto they would know that after the unions get used to put communists in power, they are thrown away like a tube of empty toothpaste.
It's nothing new.
It's been done before in other countries.
They must just be very stupid and naive.
Our country suffers for it.
And Obama is smiling.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Correct strike looming but Rahm's commited to finding money for Obama ...but he'll still get his mayors paycheck.
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Fire every one of these so-called teachers that fail to show up for work on Monday. Also every teacher whose class fails. Forget about so-called "qualifications". Any real adult, by which I do exclude any slimy lefty, who cares for our children, and wants them to be good citizens can do the job

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Rahm to union boss:
It's not as easy to take taxpayer money as it used to be. Iím going to act really tough, so you better put on a good show. Get some signs and a few slogans and try to look poor. A riot would help. I'll get you the money. How much? Depends on the campaign contribution to me and Barack.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#6 Sep 8, 2012
little dick daley is laughing his fat irish -ss off!
Hostage Situation

Sherrard, IL

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Time to stop the hostage taking of our children by the teachers and their union. Fine them every day they are out and deduct it from any raise they might get until the next negotiation. Better yet..... deunionize public sector workers at all levels from the Federal government all the way down to Municipalities. We cannot afford these sweetheart deals for so called public servants who live off the public whom are made paupers by trying to maintain their luxury life styles.
Gravediggers

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2012
Ever notice the difficulty ole Rahmmy boy is having as mayor of Chicago?

The place is falling apart!

It's dangerous, crappy school system, even Obama had his children in charter schools and Rahm threw a fit when a reporter asked what school HIS CHILDREN WERE ATTENDING. NO PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR THEM PRESTIGIOUS PRIVATE SCHOOL FOR THEM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/21/rahm...
Emanuel walks OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) Jan 3 King George Care 72
News Chicago police watchdog rules 2015 shooting of ... Dec 29 mr gleeble 5
News Officials Believe Peacekeeping UN Troops In Chi... Dec 24 californio 3
News Yet another Chicago schools chief resigns amid ... Dec '17 Marcavage s Emission 1
News Obama expected to address mayors' summit on cli... Dec '17 CodeTalker 47
News Lawyers play mayor's code-of-silence speech as ... Nov '17 Cyber Monday eh 1
News Black Friday Protests Dwindle Exposing This Unc... Nov '17 Buy Nuthin day as... 1
More from around the web