Gov. Quinn to sign bill allowing illegal immigrant driver's licenses

Jan 27, 2013 Full story: Chicago Sun-Times

Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn is expected to sign a bill Sunday in Chicago that will issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants.

Full Story
Magadala

Issaquah, WA

#1 Jan 27, 2013
They deserve everthing it gets...

Imagine! They won't be required to get fingerprinted like the average citizen, because it will discourage them from applying.

I guess if the obam is successful with this amnesty crap, and I pray to God he isn't, we will have a special category of "post" illegal aliens who can't be tried for crimes they committed while illegal aiens...so no fingerprints, please!!! It will be labeled racist to ask them for their fingerprints, just watch!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Jan 27, 2013
"Backers of the proposal tout it as a public-safety measure"?

Having a license in their pocket won't stop them from drinking, make them get insurance or make them know how to drive. Any felony accident is grounds for deportation.

If they get into a accident you think they will wait around for the police to show up? They are still a illegal alien in the country illegally. If the flee the scene of a accident, that's a felony.

So a license is a fast track to deportation.
Magadala

Lebanon, OR

#3 Jan 28, 2013
spytheweb wrote:
"Backers of the proposal tout it as a public-safety measure"?
Having a license in their pocket won't stop them from drinking, make them get insurance or make them know how to drive. Any felony accident is grounds for deportation.
If they get into a accident you think they will wait around for the police to show up? They are still a illegal alien in the country illegally. If the flee the scene of a accident, that's a felony.
So a license is a fast track to deportation.
Bottom line, nobody cares...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 18 hr Swedenforever 24
11 arrested during City Hall protest over closi... Sep 25 Obama Bad 3
Hey Mayor Emanuel: White people smoke reefer too Sep 25 reality is a crutch 1
Emanuel, Lewis clash on legalizing, taxing mari... Sep 24 Obama Bad 1
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... Sep 21 Northern Lights 3
Chicago, rest of Illinois split over using tax ... Sep 18 Lifelong 1
International Study Finds Chicago Public Transi... Sep 16 reality is a crutch 1

Rahm Emanuel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE