France says 'response' brewing after ...

France says 'response' brewing after Syria attack

There are 8 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Aug 26, 2013, titled France says 'response' brewing after Syria attack. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

Thousands of Chicago Public Schools students will head to new schools Monday, the first day of what Mayor Rahm Emanuel has called "a new beginning" for the nation's third-largest district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

Since: Aug 13

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2013
hi frndz

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#2 Aug 26, 2013
France can be in charge of the pre-response retreat.
Eric L

AOL

#3 Aug 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
France can be in charge of the pre-response retreat.
You mean like when Napoleon knocked Prussia out of the Napoleonic Wars at Jena ( Prussia was only rescued from extended French rule by Napoleon's Russian debacle ) or the Balkan invasion by Foch and D'Esperey that knocked Bulgaria and Austria-Hungary out of World War I and made Ludendorff sue for peace?

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Not sure why France is sticking their nose in it. There are no massive uranium deposits like there are in Mali aka the French Sudan.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Eric L wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like when Napoleon knocked Prussia out of the Napoleonic Wars at Jena ( Prussia was only rescued from extended French rule by Napoleon's Russian debacle ) or the Balkan invasion by Foch and D'Esperey that knocked Bulgaria and Austria-Hungary out of World War I and made Ludendorff sue for peace?
Actually I was speaking to France Surrendering in 1940.
Well that, and France is fast becoming a Muslim nation.
Eric L

AOL

#6 Aug 26, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was speaking to France Surrendering in 1940.
Well that, and France is fast becoming a Muslim nation.
Yes, but that wasn't nearly as amusing as when Germany lost 83% of the war dead due to the Russian campaign and ( unlike Napoleon), they didn't even manage to take Moscow and ended up branded as a nation of dishonorable psychopathic war criminals in the process. Germany will be an inspiration for horror films, studied by psychiatrists, sociologists and anthropologists for centuries.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2013
Fore!
Adale

Baltimore, MD

#8 Aug 27, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was speaking to France Surrendering in 1940.
Well that, and France is fast becoming a Muslim nation.
Muslims only make up 10percent of the French population.

We have a much greater problem than the french.
.see illegal immigrants, thier worse than our muslim threat. Crime and tax dollars .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge wants Chicago mayor to testify on code of... May 22 Hostis Publicus 2
News Aldermen propose dumping TSA and hiring private... May 20 Shore To Shore 13
News Morning Spin: Rauner: Marijuana decriminalizati... May 20 Le Jimbo 1
News Teachers' union is rethinking a spring strike, ... May 18 RGW 11
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) May 18 debt 1,953
News Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) May 17 Morgan Stanley em... 61
News Chicago Mayor Says He Will Disband Much-Critici... May 14 Christsharian Col... 1
More from around the web