Corruption Robs Chicagoans of Voice i...

Corruption Robs Chicagoans of Voice in the Democratic Process

There are 2 comments on the New Media Journal story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Corruption Robs Chicagoans of Voice in the Democratic Process. In it, New Media Journal reports that:

In a city notorious for corrupt politicians, the constituents of Chicago's South Side and southern suburbs have endured more than their share.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Media Journal.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Feb 27, 2013
well them dumb ass negros on da south side of chicago been voting for democrats since 1960.

there has been no improvement in quality of life since 1960 in fact life in the black community now is much worse than it was in 1960.

Fact is negros on da south side need to face the fact they been betrayed by the democrats time to switch to republicans even a white republican would be better than a democrat who has betrayed your vote and your trust.

face it black folks what ya got now isn't working and never will work for you, you gots to make da change to fix your life.
lavon affair

Bradenton, FL

#2 Sep 9, 2014
the zionist fifth column includes kosher nostra infiltrators like Rahm Emanuel , Judy Genshaft , Schmutz Boteach , PHYLISS WISE , jOE bERKOFSKY , Wolf Blitzer and Ann Coulter of AIPAC , selling the israeli kool aid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... 22 hr Belle Sexton 4
News Chicago mayor to detail $200 million in school ... Thu RalphB 4
News Chicago mayor to detail $200 million in school ... Wed Novus Ordo Seclorum 6
News New security measures in place at NY prison aft... Wed tod see the light 2
News Chicago plans trade mission to China Jun 23 Dave 2
News Delamaide: Pope joins bank critics Jun 23 Eleanor 1
News Chicago to get Yoko Ono's 1st US permanent art ... Jun 19 d see the light 18
More from around the web