Chicago's Privatized Parking Meters S...

Chicago's Privatized Parking Meters Sour Airport Lease Deal

There are 1 comment on the National Public Radio story from Sep 30, 2013, titled Chicago's Privatized Parking Meters Sour Airport Lease Deal. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

In these deals, investors make large up-front payments to a government entity to take over running a project from a public service or utility.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Sep 30, 2013
Go ahead sell all your assets but at the end of the day your still going bankrupt cause you spend much more money then you take in.

You over sold over promised the greedy unions too much to buy votes from them to stay in power now when the bills come due you ain't got the money honey to pay them.

Wonder how the morons in city hall will look in tar and feathers after the unions get through with them.

Wonder how the union morons will look when the bankruptcy courts tell them to go get a job cause the city ain't got no money honey to pay out these over generous retirement benefits they promised you but sent on other crap instead.

Told you this whole insane city democract & unions dance had to end someday and it will end in bankruptcy court cause the judge like me ain't supporting this crap.

ain't no money honey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Tue paloopah 1,960
News Lucas abandons plan to build museum in Chicago ... Jun 25 Dr Wu 1
News Rauner says GOP could lose seats this fall, tur... Jun 22 Toni OBrien 1
News Ex-Illinois governor petitions for Chicago mayo... Jun 21 Ferrisbueller 2
News Chicago settles another lawsuit over fatal shoo... Jun 11 bozo 1
News How racism came to be called a mental illness a... Jun 10 Jaimie 7
News City settles lawsuit in fatal shooting by Chica... Jun 4 Le Jimbo 3
More from around the web