'It was like everybody was hit'

'It was like everybody was hit'

There are 13 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 21, 2013, titled 'It was like everybody was hit'. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mary Washington's son Corey Washington was shot along with 12 other people in Cornell Square Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 21, 2013
barock: bringing chicongo style thug violence to a city, suburb or trailer park near you.
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2013
americans are in love with guns and death...hard to even feel sorry for them anymore.

let guns and death run rampant
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#4 Sep 21, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
barock: bringing chicongo style thug violence to a city, suburb or trailer park near you.
coming soon to you and your street, hopefully
yep

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 21, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
americans are in love with guns and death...hard to even feel sorry for them anymore.
let guns and death run rampant
and thug-america is like the muzzies, killing each other off in chitcago. couldn't happen to a better class of peeps.
yep

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 21, 2013
the 3 year olds mothers take on the shooting
"This gun violence has to stop," Leggett said. "It has to. My baby is only 3. How is he shot in the face with an army gun? Where are they getting army guns from?"

good question is is what mother lets a 3yr old run around gang infested chitown at 10:30 at nite ? a gangbanging mother is my guess scoring some crack or a new babydaddy. as for the 'army gun', look to your leaders oblunder and holder, they give those away free in their fast-n-furious gunrunning gubbmint op, kinda like the obamaphones.
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#7 Sep 22, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
and thug-america is like the muzzies, killing each other off in chitcago. couldn't happen to a better class of peeps.
only bigoted scumbags like you screech about "muzzies." here's hoping for a painful experience for you.
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2013
mjjackofffrompa wrote:
mjj: bringing bigoted lies and partisan hatred to a shitboard near you.

just DIE, already
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#9 Sep 22, 2013
yep wrote:
the 3 year olds mothers take on the shooting
"This gun violence has to stop," Leggett said. "It has to. My baby is only 3. How is he shot in the face with an army gun? Where are they getting army guns from?"
good question is is what mother lets a 3yr old run around gang infested chitown at 10:30 at nite ? a gangbanging mother is my guess scoring some crack or a new babydaddy. as for the 'army gun', look to your leaders oblunder and holder, they give those away free in their fast-n-furious gunrunning gubbmint op, kinda like the obamaphones.
nazi bigot's take on a mother's suffering:

'it's YOUR fault not our precious American guns!'

please, use one to kill yourself, pig
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2013
anyone else want to see mj and yep shoot each other to death?

LOL

i'll bet there's more than a few by this point...:)
Cordwainer Trout

Cub Run, KY

#11 Sep 22, 2013
Ummm, were they Black like the mass shooter at the Navy Yard? It would be such a surprise if they were Black, because Blacks would have to increase their ratio of violent rapes and murder to more than the current 50 to 1 in order to classify as war criminals.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Sep 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
mjj: bringing bigoted lies and partisan hatred to a shitboard near you.
just DIE, already
I'm not sorry the truth is so painful to you traitorcrats.
fingiswold

Chardon, OH

#13 Sep 22, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
Ummm, were they Black like the mass shooter at the Navy Yard? It would be such a surprise if they were Black, because Blacks would have to increase their ratio of violent rapes and murder to more than the current 50 to 1 in order to classify as war criminals.
here's hoping you're soon the victim of a black criminal incensed by your racist filth and seeking revenge for your race-baiting posts
Cordwainer Trout

Cub Run, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
here's hoping you're soon the victim of a black criminal incensed by your racist filth and seeking revenge for your race-baiting posts
Can't take the truth, huh? Maybe you should move to New Jersey to start watching for Farrakhan's mothership.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... Oct 21 Cactus 32
News Black Lives Matter* (Oct '15) Oct 21 hmmmm 2,062
News Mayor Emanuel Launches the City of Chicago's Re... Oct '17 Truth 1
News The Latest: Australian police assist in Danley ... Oct '17 Le Jimbo 2
News Mayor Emanuel, City of Chicago Announce Legal V... Sep '17 spud 2
News Federal Judge rules Justice Department can't wi... Sep '17 Geezer 1
News Rahm Emanuel to US Jews: 'This is our moment' t... Sep '17 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web