Conn. group starts anti-violence effort

Jan 15, 2013 Full story: Asbury Park Press 7

Parents of children slain in the Connecticut school massacre called for a national dialogue to help prevent similar tragedies as New York moved to become the first to state to pass stricter gun control laws and politicians worked to confront gun violence.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Eighty-percent of spree killers are white males. To get to bottom of this problem demands taking a serious look at white males. They are not from Mars, they came from society. Whats going on with them? Maybe there is too much privilege to the extent they begin to believe they can do anything they want to, no matter how hideous and evil.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 15, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Eighty-percent of spree killers are white males. To get to bottom of this problem demands taking a serious look at white males. They are not from Mars, they came from society. Whats going on with them? Maybe there is too much privilege to the extent they begin to believe they can do anything they want to, no matter how hideous and evil.
More than 80% of the population is white you stupid azzhole. But since the ratio of white to blacks are 8 to 1, that means there are more black spree killers in relation to the numbers of black people and white people.
25th in math and science? You sure are.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
Conversely you are saying that 20% of spree killings are by blacks. Since blacks only comprise 12% of the population in America, 20% makes them 8% more violent that whites.
Why the f__k are you so God-damned stupid? Eh?

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
<quoted text>More than 80% of the population is white you stupid azzhole. But since the ratio of white to blacks are 8 to 1, that means there are more black spree killers in relation to the numbers of black people and white people.
25th in math and science? You sure are.
==========
Does not change where the biggest problem is among spree killer populaion. The remaining spree killer population of 20% is made up of not only black(stereotyping) but of Latino, Asian, and other races.

And for the mathematically challenged here, the white population of the USA is, wait for it...69-percent. Not 80%. While you good old boys scramble to redo your figures I'm off to shooting range.

Y'all have a nice day...yoo heeuh.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Feds announce that Adam Lanza used NO assault rifles in the CT Sandy Hook massacre, he used four handguns:

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084 ...

Location hidden

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Richard_ wrote:
Feds announce that Adam Lanza used NO assault rifles in the CT Sandy Hook massacre, he used four handguns:
http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084 ...
==========
Well the anti-gun coalition is after handguns too. They want to limit magazines to 10 rounds. That really sucks. I have three different sizes for my XD40 and I'd only be able to use the small one that holds 9 rounds.

My AK would be useless as all of magazines for it hold 30 rounds each.

“Obama Shames the USA”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2013
WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Does not change where the biggest problem is among spree killer populaion. The remaining spree killer population of 20% is made up of not only black(stereotyping) but of Latino, Asian, and other races.
And for the mathematically challenged here, the white population of the USA is, wait for it...69-percent. Not 80%. While you good old boys scramble to redo your figures I'm off to shooting range.
Y'all have a nice day...yoo heeuh.
They don't gt any stupider or racist than this. ACORNS AWAY!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahm Emanuel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Things to know on Chicago's new $13 minimum wage Dec 23 Cordwainer Trout 3
Mayoral challengers call for suspension of red ... Dec 22 Gary 1
Chicago mayor's teenage son mugged near home Dec 21 POS RAT that he is 4
Australian woman charged with murder of 8 children Dec 21 golly 7
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel talks about his futu... Dec 21 RustyS 4
Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) Dec 11 Swedenforever 46
More from around the web