Inside the Convention: Questioning Re...

Inside the Convention: Questioning Republicans on Abortion, "Legitimate Rape" and Role of Government

There are 61 comments on the Democracy Now story from Aug 30, 2012, titled Inside the Convention: Questioning Republicans on Abortion, "Legitimate Rape" and Role of Government. In it, Democracy Now reports that:

On the floor of the Republican National Convention, Democracy Now! host Amy Goodman speaks with two delegates and Republican Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democracy Now.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#69 Aug 31, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it too bad that the repube vp candidate used his shindig speech to spew untruths which were not numb but dumb.
The republicannots deserve better.
Isn't it a shame you can't talk about Obama's term at Failure in Chief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Tue swedenforever 67
News Donovan, de Blasio oppose withholding funds fro... Jul '15 janetpatriot 2
News Thousands expected at funeral for slain New Yor... May '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) May '15 A Whistling Tune 7,349
News Some Republican senators surprised by backlash ... Mar '15 FYI 1
News Jeb Bush heading to Hudson as GOP adds 4 more f... Mar '15 Foggyworld 1
News Dems call GOP Homeland Security strategy a poli... (Feb '15) Mar '15 goonsquad 63
More from around the web