Assange's Asylum

Assange's Asylum

There are 2 comments on the Institute for Public Accuracy story from Jun 20, 2012, titled Assange's Asylum. In it, Institute for Public Accuracy reports that:

Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers , today signed a petition calling on Ecuador to grant political asylum to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Institute for Public Accuracy.

Zephyr

Maerdy, UK

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Julian Assange and Wikileaks are doing the world an unprecedented service in exposing the underhand, unethical dealings that governments and corporations conduct without the knowledge of the population at large. As a grown-up I rather know the full truth of what goes on in our world. Information is power. Only armed with the truth can we hope to address the real issues.
http://www.bright-work.co.uk
Oswaldo Abrams 5001

Ilford, UK

#2 Jun 22, 2012
As. I did say before. The Venezuelan embassy. Should. Be Assange. Choice. Chavez. Would. Embrace. Assange. With Love and hugs. Assange. Choice. Was not a good one . He would. Not have to think. Twice. But grant him asylum. Too late now. To change I wish. Him luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump predicts economic boom as final tax bill ... 6 hr Red Crosse 61
News Trump administration says houses of worship can... Jan 7 Death on 2 legs 2
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Jan 7 Al Franken 7,381
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... (Feb '17) Dec '17 Steve Levy 26
News As Congress ponders Harvey relief, resentment l... Sep '17 Laredo 39
News House votes to deport illegal immigrant gang me... Sep '17 just another guy 3
News Trump deal, GOP retirements have Democrats ridi... Sep '17 Trump is a joke 1
More from around the web