David Bier: Iowa Congressman Steve Ki...

David Bier: Iowa Congressman Steve King Is Wrong On Immigration

There are 6 comments on the The Huffington Post story from May 26, 2012, titled David Bier: Iowa Congressman Steve King Is Wrong On Immigration. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Rep. Steve King thinks U.S. immigration policy should be like picking dogs. "You want a good bird dog, and you want one that's gonna be aggressive?" Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#1 May 26, 2012
When will the madness Stop! We need to Protect these illegal immigrants and their children! SO let make ICE do their JOB and DEPORT all these poor illegal immigrants and their children back to whatever country they came FROM. CONFISCATE ALL their WORLDLY POSSESSIONS and Sale their Possessions at Public Auction and use the Money to Help Pay for Social sevices for Legal Immigrants and United States Citizens. Deport more of these poor illegal immigrants Back to their Homeland Broke. That way it will discourage them to Stay at their Homeland, People not to come to United States without PROPER PAPERS. Illegal immigrants and their children ARE costing United States Taxpayers BILLIONS of Dollars. People who support illegal immigrants and their chidren Need to support these people in their own Homeland.
Excellent

Saint Louis, MO

#2 May 28, 2012
Rep Steve King is correct.
yourmomma

United States

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Steve king is wrong!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2013
Frankly, if I were to get a bird dog, I would want one that has papers!
Right On

De Soto, KS

#6 Jan 13, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Frankly, if I were to get a bird dog, I would want one that has papers!
Exactly!
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Well, he has a simple theory but it does make good sense. "IF" I were looking for an immigrant to put a new shingle roof on my house, to pick a field of cotton, to dig drainage ditches, to wash my pick-up, etc., I would NOT look over and pick the lazy one asleep in the corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bin Laden son-in-law arrested in Jordan is brou... (Mar '13) Jun 14 H Dubya 70
News Politicians, Community Leaders Denounce Rep. Pe... May '16 SeanOsorioLee 1
News New Iowa poll: Cruz overtakes Trump (Dec '15) Apr '16 private guy 54
News White House hints at veto of Saudi Arabia, Sept... Apr '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester' (Jul '09) Apr '16 Task Force Fury R... 7,352
News Roger Stone: Cruz Bringing up Trump's Mother a ... Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News House GOP holds 'family meeting' (Sep '15) Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 2
More from around the web