CIA admits to deceiving US Congress

CIA admits to deceiving US Congress

There are 450 comments on the www.nytimes.com story from Jul 8, 2009, titled CIA admits to deceiving US Congress. In it, www.nytimes.com reports that:

The director of the CIA admitted that the Central Intelligence Agency lied to and deceived Congress since 2001. This revelation backs up claims which Nancy Pelosi made months earlier about the CIA spreading misinformation to members of Congress. The admission from Leon Panetta comes on the eve of debate of a intelligence spending bill in Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nytimes.com.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Stupid is, as Stupak does!”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#473 Jul 20, 2009
pending calamity wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he did not send in his own non competing private companies with ties to Obama, I could say that his intentions are pure at this time...
Although, I do have first hand information from a high school friend of mine who was a 16 year Navy Seal Team 6(Delta), is making $1.5 million a year in the mountains of Pakistan already in place under Bush, and is an extreme neocon....
Don't worry. Diane Feinstein's hubby got his, uh, their share.

How many corporations do what Halibuton does? One. Itself. Try finding a competitor. Even now. Can't.

Location hidden

#474 Jul 20, 2009
"Halliburton Profit Declines Less Than Estimated "

Halliburton Co.’s second-quarter profit fell less than analysts estimated as the world’s second- largest oilfield-services provider earned more from markets such as the Middle East and Asia than from work in North America.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...

Location hidden

#475 Jul 20, 2009
Halliburton Company provides energy services and engineering and construction services, as well as manufactures products for the energy industry. The Company offers services and products and integrated solutions to customers in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas.

Hard to find many American companies like this.

Location hidden

#476 Jul 20, 2009
pending calamity wrote:
<quoted text>
Since he did not send in his own non competing private companies with ties to Obama, I could say that his intentions are pure at this time...
Although, I do have first hand information from a high school friend of mine who was a 16 year Navy Seal Team 6(Delta), is making $1.5 million a year in the mountains of Pakistan already in place under Bush, and is an extreme neocon....
So your friend is that stupid to tell you, so you can reveal it on TOPIX? B.ul.lsh.it! OPSEC!

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#477 Jul 20, 2009
Son O Fire wrote:
No. I don't care. What the CIA had planned and kept secret means nothing to me. Nor should it to you. If the CIA under had a plan to conduct surveillence on citizens like you and me, then I would be pissed. It wasn't that way. You suffer from "Bush Derangement Syndrome". I understand. You suffer from a grave illness.
Obama on the other hand wants to create 'Civilian National Security Force'. I am more concerned about that, then some mouthy politician like Pelosi, not being able to understand English. She only proves women like her need to be at Food and Wine pairings.
Look at the picture in the link. I see you and other Obama worshippers. LMAO!
Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force”
http://www.infowars.com/obamas-civilian-natio...
We're all screwed Gomer!
Awwwww, ain't you clever.

Posting pictures of Nazi Hitler Youth.

But wait ... is that George H.W. Bush there on the right? His father, Prescott Bush was a personal friend of Hitler's and worked throughout World War II making massive war profits by working with the Nazis.

Now, let's see you spin that into "Clinton did it," you pathetic f*cking dunce.

“Ignorantia valde pestifera.”

Since: Jan 09

Harding Township, NJ

#478 Jul 20, 2009
Son O Fire wrote:
No. I don't care. What the CIA had planned and kept secret means nothing to me. Nor should it to you. If the CIA under had a plan to conduct surveillence on citizens like you and me, then I would be pissed. It wasn't that way. You suffer from "Bush Derangement Syndrome". I understand. You suffer from a grave illness.
Obama on the other hand wants to create 'Civilian National Security Force'. I am more concerned about that, then some mouthy politician like Pelosi, not being able to understand English. She only proves women like her need to be at Food and Wine pairings.
Look at the picture in the link. I see you and other Obama worshippers. LMAO!
Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force”
http://www.infowars.com/obamas-civilian-natio...
We're all screwed Gomer!
Here you go, asstard.

http://www.kdebusk.com/bush/images/hitler_bus...

http://images.google.com/imgres...

I literally hope this makes that worthless bucket of liquid sh*t on your shoulders explode.
pending calamity

Richardson, TX

#479 Jul 20, 2009
Son O Fire wrote:
<quoted text>So your friend is that stupid to tell you, so you can reveal it on TOPIX? B.ul.lsh.it! OPSEC!
5 of your posts ago, you were happy for him...This guy is not just a high school friend, I lived with him for 4 years....
He left Seal Team 6, and joined BlackWater as an operations manager making $350K a year. He left 4 months ago, and started his own company. His extensive experience and contacts with the WarLords in Afghanistan and Pakistan, brings him his wealth in the mountains, and he does not intercede nor contradict national defense measures by me knowing this...And you know this too.....

Location hidden

#480 Jul 21, 2009
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, asstard.
http://www.kdebusk.com/bush/images/hitler_bus...
http://images.google.com/imgres...
I literally hope this makes that worthless bucket of liquid sh*t on your shoulders explode.
My-My, Gomer! I see I can agitate your PTSD! You would make a great contribution to Obama's Civilian Nation Security Force. Let's call it the Gestapo just for you.

Location hidden

#481 Jul 21, 2009
pending calamity wrote:
<quoted text>
5 of your posts ago, you were happy for him...This guy is not just a high school friend, I lived with him for 4 years....
He left Seal Team 6, and joined BlackWater as an operations manager making $350K a year. He left 4 months ago, and started his own company. His extensive experience and contacts with the WarLords in Afghanistan and Pakistan, brings him his wealth in the mountains, and he does not intercede nor contradict national defense measures by me knowing this...And you know this too.....
You shouldn't be telling people that. It is pointless. In polite conversation, fine. Not here. OPSEC. IF your friend is doing what he does, you have further ID'd operations that shouldn't be spoken of.
emmapig

Utica, NY

#482 Jan 25, 2010
GunnySteve wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you conveniently missed the whole "CIA admitted lying to Congress SINCE 2001" part of the news story in your blind haste to blame Obama for Bush administration directives and deceptions.
You believe an article from the N.Y. times, and accusations from Nancy Pelosi? Have some more cool aide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
More from around the web