Under subpoena threat, CIA agrees to ...

Under subpoena threat, CIA agrees to release documents on video...

There are 1 comment on the GoErie.com story from Dec 20, 2007, titled Under subpoena threat, CIA agrees to release documents on video.... In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Committee Chairman Silvestre Reyes, D-Texas, said Wednesday he had prepared subpoenas for former and current CIA officials and attorneys if they won't appear before the committee voluntarily.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Ole Bedford

Lake Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 20, 2007
I would so like to see a federal raid on all known CIA headquarters files. To find out who and what the CIA has been up to since their sneaking around began. I am sure we would all be amazed and ashamed at the result. Pehaps a little water boarding, etc would loosen some lips. How much did they profit by their involvement in the crimes of 9/11?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
More from around the web