3 Democrats want to challenge Hoekstr...

3 Democrats want to challenge Hoekstra's re-election bid

There are 8 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Nov 24, 2007, titled 3 Democrats want to challenge Hoekstra's re-election bid. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

NORTH MUSKEGON, Mich. - The list of Democrats who hope to challenge U.S. Rep. Peter Hoekstra in next year's election has grown to three.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Since: Oct 07

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2007
Yeah, thats all Michigan needs, more Democrats....

United States

#2 Nov 24, 2007
That was sarcasm BTW.
peter

Holland, MI

#3 Nov 24, 2007
Really, look how well our liberal Democrat Governor has so far.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Nov 24, 2007
Mark is blown away wrote:
That was sarcasm BTW.
I thought it was very good - I enjoyed it!

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2007
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was very good - I enjoyed it!
Unfortunately, I have to accept the fact that some may not have realized it was sarcasm.....

We need more Dems, like we need a hole in the head....
very longshot

Hampton, VA

#6 Nov 24, 2007
Let them waste their money, Pete's not going to lose his seat to any one of those three.
Jan

United States

#7 Nov 24, 2007
Pete Hoekstra is a joke and an embarrassment to the Republican Party. He has become everything he ran against in the first place. He has become a hypocritical career politician who lied to the people about limiting his own terms and accepting PAC money from lobbyists. The Democrats are a waste of time. Republicans should get rid of Hoekstra in the primary. Hoekstra is also trying to repeal Proposal A's cap on property tax assessments. He is not a true Republican or conservative.
very longshot

Hampton, VA

#8 Nov 25, 2007
Jan wrote:
Pete Hoekstra is a joke and an embarrassment to the Republican Party. He has become everything he ran against in the first place. He has become a hypocritical career politician who lied to the people about limiting his own terms and accepting PAC money from lobbyists. The Democrats are a waste of time. Republicans should get rid of Hoekstra in the primary. Hoekstra is also trying to repeal Proposal A's cap on property tax assessments. He is not a true Republican or conservative.
Please take a moment to point out a politician that hasn't been affected by their environment. Who would you like to see run?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44