Redlands man rides to support amendment

Redlands man rides to support amendment

There are 4 comments on the Redlands Daily Facts story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Redlands man rides to support amendment. In it, Redlands Daily Facts reports that:

Vincent Collins, a Redlands father of three, will embark on a 420-mile bike ride from Los Angeles to Sacramento to raise awareness for parental rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redlands Daily Facts.

Chrissy

Sault Sainte Marie, MI

#1 May 1, 2009
Thank you for this article. Parental Rights Should be Respected and Protected by ALL!

It's a long journey for a parent to be without their children when are truely found fit. I support this bill and have had a chance to listen to Pete Hoekstra talk about this and what we can do as parents to help this bill pass. You can listen to recording at http://www.getyourjusticelive.com
Thank you Vincent for your stance and playing a part in the movement. We all know that this a father's love and a creative way to extended the I love you from a distance! Keep up the good work and thank you to the editor and writer of this article.
Jim Bailey - JimBWarrior

Tauranga, New Zealand

#2 May 1, 2009
Greetings from New Zealand

GO - Vincent and thanks to Redlands Daily for supporting your Ride towards restoring the **Whole Natural Biological FAMILY**.

The ride will encourage 1000's

Stay Strong and keep up the good work.

Up on Equal Parenting @ Ration Shed BLOG

Onward - Jim
Sister Julia Moreno

Hesperia, CA

#3 May 1, 2009
THANK YOU & KUDOS to the Redlands Daily Facts for doing this story. It is a shame other papers have not picked up on this story as it is something that all citizens need to be aware of.

Vincent,
Sister Charity and I both wish to say thank you for coming on our show NCP Support & Empowerment Exchange this past tuesday. We look forward to getting to hear your updates while you are on your Ride4Rights to bring awareness to the public about the Parental Rights Amendment. Both Joshua Rose Foundation and Guardians of the Future Ministry are proud to be partnered with you in this inspirational and motivational Ride4Rights. We shall keep you in our prayers and we know that God shall protect you during your journeys as you are helping many of God's children. God bless you and keep you. We love you and we shall talk again soon.

with much love in him,
Sister Julia
Founder, Joshua Rose Foundation
http://joshuarose4family.org
http://joshuarosefoundation.blogspot.com
Justice Please

Norwalk, CA

#4 May 1, 2009
This is wonderful and more people need to get involved. I am not surprised, as an International Attorney sits in Los Angeles County jail all because he fought to ensure that his clients recieve Due Process in the courts.

The system is broken and the courts are non-existence, what are the people to do? It seems that the system is creating a negative impact upon people of all walks of life. Obama, where is the change?

&fe ature=channel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
More from around the web