WZZM13 - Dwindling donations strap rehab programs

There are 1 comment on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Mar 18, 2007, titled WZZM13 - Dwindling donations strap rehab programs. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

We see the ads on TV, we hear them on the radio. They're trying to convince us to donate our vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Ron

New York, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2007
What a surprise...Here is a program that works and once again the government is afraid they are not getting their fair share

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) Mon Swedenforever 11
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
More from around the web