Obama urges Congress to put off Fort ...

Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe

There are 407 comments on the USA Today story from Nov 14, 2009, titled Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Card Carrying Zionist

San Diego, CA

#444 Nov 29, 2009
Deng wrote:
God Bless America and Palestine; grammar is not important here.
The king of Palestine -- Abdullah II -- did some good graduate research. I doubt that his thesis would have been accepted without good grammar.
Monk

Salem, OR

#445 Nov 29, 2009
Deng wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless America and Israel; grammar is not important here.
You don't even believe in God. Now you ask God to bless the US on your godless behest? That's about the dumbest thing you've ever written on Topix.
And you've written more lunacy on Topix than anyone except Garand.
Grammar allows people to be understood by others. So when your ideas are
inane and you use poor grammar, you end up with posts like yours.
Monk

Salem, OR

#446 Nov 29, 2009
Card Carrying Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
In less than 30 words, you managed at least five grammatical errors (see below). I realize that mistakes, happen -- especially in long postings (I've made plenty), but perhaps you should stick to Mandarin or Cantonese, comrade.
1. "other's" - Don't us an apostrophe unless it's a possessive or an contraction.
2. "Country" - Should not be capitalized.
3. "Origin" - ibid
4. "your" - you spelled it like a possessive, when you should have used the contraction "you're."
5. Your posting is run-on sentence.
Deng is a generic name for whoever punches in to work the computer today.
Some Deng's have better grammar than this Deng. Some Deng's earn their
1 yuan per post and others don't. I vote thumbs-down on this Deng. Poor grammar and incoherent thinking. Deng's from Chengdu seem a little better
educated, but not always. lol

“If I lead will you follow?”

Since: May 07

Clarksville TN

#447 Nov 30, 2009
Deng wrote:
<quoted text>
God Bless America and Palestine; grammar is not important here.
Grammar is not important there? How very un-Asian!
Card Carrying Zionist

San Diego, CA

#448 Nov 30, 2009
Monk wrote:
You don't even believe in God. Now you ask God to bless the US on your godless behest...
Perhaps he'll post "Mao bless America" next time.
Nate

Saint Louis, MO

#459 Feb 3, 2011
Obama is no Muslim, and he is only partially black. Obama, like every president since Kennedy, has put Israel's interests ahead of American interest. This investigation is occlusive so as to allow another Muslim frame-up. The only country in the world which has repeatedly attacked the US (USS Liberty, 9-11, countless journalists and peace advocates) is Israel. If you are on the Right side of the fence, and are not an Israeli tool, you must awake to the fact that Muslims are not our enemy--Jews are!

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#460 Feb 4, 2011
Nate wrote:
Obama is no Muslim, and he is only partially black. Obama, like every president since Kennedy, has put Israel's interests ahead of American interest. This investigation is occlusive so as to allow another Muslim frame-up. The only country in the world which has repeatedly attacked the US (USS Liberty, 9-11, countless journalists and peace advocates) is Israel. If you are on the Right side of the fence, and are not an Israeli tool, you must awake to the fact that Muslims are not our enemy--Jews are!
It's obvious that your prison conversion to the 'religion of peace' has left you without the power of reason or any logical thought processes. One can only hope that you awaken from your stupor and join us in the real world.
Wait a minute! I've got it, you're going for the insanity defense. Keep posting this nonsense and you will get it for certain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44