Obama urges Congress to put off Fort Hood probe

Full story: USA Today 407
President Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead. Full Story
First Prev
of 21
Next Last
DATAMATXinc

Rome, GA

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Well DUH!!! No wonder. Pres. BARRY SOETORO (it's real, legal MUSLIM name) IS MUSLIM!!! And he lied about him mom being 'christian'. She was an avowed athiest & MARXIST! And ONLY dated negros when she was a teen. I REFUSE TO CALL 'IT' OBAMA, unless i refer to 'it' as O'VOMIT.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#2 Nov 14, 2009
Another "Teabagger" Nutjob.
Jack Scott

San Marino, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2009
And exactly why would President Obama want congress to stop it's probe into Major Hasan's Terrorist attack?

This is disturbing indeed. We need as much information as possible as soon as possible. Congress has an obligation to conduct and open and public probe at FBI and Military Intellegence begins classifying key information such as Maj Hasan's Terrorist connections and his intention of murdering American soldiers as part of his Islam Jihad.
libs

Charleston, WV

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Another "welfare lifer liberal" Nutjob.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Jack Scott wrote:
And exactly why would President Obama want congress to stop it's probe into Major Hasan's Terrorist attack?
This is disturbing indeed. We need as much information as possible as soon as possible. Congress has an obligation to conduct and open and public probe at FBI and Military Intellegence begins classifying key information such as Maj Hasan's Terrorist connections and his intention of murdering American soldiers as part of his Islam Jihad.
Or perhaps, he’s [Obama] having to try to figure out how to keep people from finding out that the terrorist who attacked our Soldiers at Ft. Hood was a member of Obama’s transition team. He was a member of the Homeland Security Policy Institute. It’s on page 32 of the Obama Transition Team documents.

http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/old/PTTF_Proceeding...
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2009
So what do you think congress is going to find that the FBI, Military police,Pentagon, Killeen police or the Bell county sheriff dept. hasn't? BEFORE all the facts are investigated. Congress can't find it's own ass with both hands. Let the experts do their thing and then congress can place the blame, the only thing their good at.
Get Off My Lawn

Little Rock, AR

#7 Nov 14, 2009
THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR THE MUSLIM AND CHIEF
BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!

This is scary stuff.

We need to open our eyes, especially on the heels of Ft. Hood.

Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. Tomorrow, the wolves will be herding the sheep!

Obama appoints 2 devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?

Obama and Janet Napolitano Appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Source for announcement: Homeland Security Press Room.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC). http://www.adc.org/

Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant...? Just wondering.

Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions?

That should make our homeland much safer, huh!!

Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into U.S. buildings not too long ago. What the heck is this president thinking?

This announcement was made on Aug 20. Why are we just now hearing about it? Have you heard about these appointments before?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Roland Paul

Long Beach, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2009
Listen to the President. The Ft. Hood murders aren't that big of a deal. It's not like 13 Muslims were murdered. Then everything would STOP to highlight the massacre.

You have to begin to think like a Progressive monsters to understand such things.
Ron-Texas

Eddy, TX

#9 Nov 14, 2009
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
THANKS TO ALL WHO VOTED FOR THE MUSLIM AND CHIEF
BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA!!!!!!!!
This is scary stuff.
We need to open our eyes, especially on the heels of Ft. Hood.
Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the henhouse. Tomorrow, the wolves will be herding the sheep!
Obama appoints 2 devout Muslims to homeland security posts. Doesn't this make you feel safer already?
Obama and Janet Napolitano Appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Source for announcement: Homeland Security Press Room.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that the DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC). http://www.adc.org/
Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant...? Just wondering.
Doesn't this make you feel safer already??
Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions?
That should make our homeland much safer, huh!!
Was it not men of the "Devout Muslim Faith" that flew planes into U.S. buildings not too long ago. What the heck is this president thinking?
This announcement was made on Aug 20. Why are we just now hearing about it? Have you heard about these appointments before?
This is 'all' very scary stuff,,, and We the People are just non chalantly/lackadasically going along with it!! What a Mess!! We better wake up People!!!
Get Off My Lawn

Little Rock, AR

#10 Nov 14, 2009
Ron-Texas wrote:
<quoted text>This is 'all' very scary stuff,,, and We the People are just non chalantly/lackadasically going along with it!! What a Mess!! We better wake up People!!!
EVEN SCARIER

Hello True-Blue-Patriots,

Yesterday I had asked if any of you could tell me about these prisons and military basses that are now being converted into prisons. I received two replies. One from a man in the military who told me that they have to do with FEMA, and another who wrote me this note and provided us with two YouTube videos to watch. After watching them both I found the most revealing video was where a man in session is reading aloud from a document. Just about everything in the document was mostly substituted with the word 'classified'. When he came to one section he stopped midstream and continued silently....you can hear him utter one word in disbelief and that was...'Jesus,'. A moment later he continued reading aloud as before. I would like to know what was so horrible that caused him to say,'Jesus'. We know full well he wasn't reading the Bible telling us that our Savior was about to appear, so what was it?

Dorene

Dorene,
Have you heard of the Homeland Security bill HR87-91? It gives congress broad military powers, within the country in a time of crisis to SUSPEND THE BILL OF RIGHTS and CONSTITUTION. This bill also allows the military to use deadly force on us! Listen carefully as this senator begins to understand the horror of this bill, He exclaims.."JESUS"!.. .and in his reading of the provision, it says there will be "A NEW BILL OF RIGHTS" drafted...in the event of martial law. Another provision is called REX-84. Please watch...."the truth shall set you free".

If you wish to view the videos below you'll have to do a cut and paste job onto the Internet.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ron-Texas

Eddy, TX

#11 Nov 14, 2009
Get Off My Lawn wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN SCARIER
Hello True-Blue-Patriots,
Yesterday I had asked if any of you could tell me about these prisons and military basses that are now being converted into prisons. I received two replies. One from a man in the military who told me that they have to do with FEMA, and another who wrote me this note and provided us with two YouTube videos to watch. After watching them both I found the most revealing video was where a man in session is reading aloud from a document. Just about everything in the document was mostly substituted with the word 'classified'. When he came to one section he stopped midstream and continued silently....you can hear him utter one word in disbelief and that was...'Jesus,'. A moment later he continued reading aloud as before. I would like to know what was so horrible that caused him to say,'Jesus'. We know full well he wasn't reading the Bible telling us that our Savior was about to appear, so what was it?
Dorene
Dorene,
Have you heard of the Homeland Security bill HR87-91? It gives congress broad military powers, within the country in a time of crisis to SUSPEND THE BILL OF RIGHTS and CONSTITUTION. This bill also allows the military to use deadly force on us! Listen carefully as this senator begins to understand the horror of this bill, He exclaims.."JESUS"!.. .and in his reading of the provision, it says there will be "A NEW BILL OF RIGHTS" drafted...in the event of martial law. Another provision is called REX-84. Please watch...."the truth shall set you free".
If you wish to view the videos below you'll have to do a cut and paste job onto the Internet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LXfXuk6aWJcXX&feature=rel ated
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Many, many years ago(about 50) Webb Air Force Base in Big Spring, Texas was moth-balled by the Government. And quitely turned into a minimum security Prison(open campus, no fences or guards, wide open). Nobody ever knew why. Then less than a year ago I found that Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas had also been abandoned by the Government and changed over to a Prison. Manson's Squeaky Fromme(pointed a loaded gun at President Gerald Ford) had been released from it. About the same time on Webb Air Force Base, the Government also bought out a Holiday Inn on I-20 in Big Spring, Texas, and fenced it in and converted it into a Prison. And again nobody ever heard anything (News wise) about it. So this has been going on for at least 50 years plus!
HUSSEIN obama

Dallas, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2009
" It's these CHRISTIANS clinging to their guns & Religion ... "

-HUSSEIN obama ; March 2008, San Francisco, California.
Pelosi BLOWS

Dallas, TX

#13 Nov 14, 2009
Govmt sucks wrote:
So what do you think congress is going to find that the FBI, Military police,Pentagon, Killeen police or the Bell county sheriff dept. hasn't? BEFORE all the facts are investigated. Congress can't find it's own ass with both hands. Let the experts do their thing and then congress can place the blame, the only thing their good at.
I'm credible & honest, no really i am !---

Nancy Pelosi
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#15 Nov 14, 2009
Pelosi BLOWS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm credible & honest, no really i am !---
Nancy Pelosi
Pelosi BLOWS. I seriously doubt that.
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#16 Nov 14, 2009
Pelosi BLOWS ? I really, really doubt that.

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
The fact that Obama is asking Congress to halt its investigation of US military command, Homeland Security, FBI and CIA means that Obama as commander in chief and in charge of the FBI is hiding the fact that he promoted the Islamic terrorist Jihadist Nidal Hasan in may 2009 to high officer rank of Major because he was anti-American Muslim.
In addition the Muslim born Homeland security czar Janet Napolitano used Nidal Hasan in her Homeland security Policy Institute transition team of Obama because he was anti-American Muslim who hated US troops as nonbeliever infidels.
Both Obama and Janet Napolitano promoted Nidal Hasan because of his hatred to America and to American troops as Islamic terrorists Jihadist.
Obama and Janet Napolitano knew about the connections of Hasan with the radical Islamic Imam that brainwashed the 9/11 Islamic terrorist suicide bombers in Maryland mosque because the FBI knew about it.
Yet Obama and Janet Napolitano could not care less about Nidal Hasan remarks about his support of the Islamic terrorists against our US troops than need to be “beheaded” Obama knows that the investigation by US Congress will discover that he promoted radical Islamic terrorist within the US Military together with the Homeland security under Janet Napolitano.
Wake up America and save our US troops and our country from radical Islamic terrorists that infiltrated our Military and Homeland security command with the approval of The two Moslem born Obama and Janet Napolitano.

“If I lead will you follow?”

Since: May 07

Clarksville TN

#19 Nov 14, 2009
Govmt sucks wrote:
Whatever the (in)Justice Department does not want released? That ring any bells for you there sushine? And after all if the Feebs have been tracking this guy all this time, I want to know if the information on him was passed to the Army Provost Marshall General, The CID, or the Post Commander at Fort Hood? If not, why the Fock not? Hmmmmmmm. And lets us not, as the President warns, jump to conclusions, after all, Assbag was only in contact with the Imam emeritus for Al Q., Only anointed himself a Soldier of Allah (PBUH), Had only in public while in the line of duty declared that Suicide Bombers were worthy of Honor and Praise like American soldiers who had won the Medal of Honor. And ignore the simple fact that this a-hole walked into a building of unarmed people, yelled Allah Akbar, and start shooting. No, he might not actually be a Muslim terrorist. He might have had mental problems, he might not have been stable. Hey Clue bomb for the village idiots, suicide bombers were never famous for the mental health and stability. Did he do it for money? Love? Lust, sexual gratification? No. That rules out 99% of the reasons criminals kill. So what does that leave us, Political reasons? The advancement of Islam? Strike a blow at the Nazarenes about to go and help fight against the Jihadists? That equals terror. I mean really, Congress could not find its but with its hands? But they are pretty good at asking questions like who knew what, when and what was done about it in the public eye. Revealing facts that others can put together for the truth. You thing the Installation Provost Marshal Fort Hood or the Killene PD gonna figure that one out Brain trust? Investigate Now.
Govmt sucks

Sebastian, FL

#20 Nov 14, 2009
Power_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the (in)Justice Department does not want released? That ring any bells for you there sushine? And after all if the Feebs have been tracking this guy all this time, I want to know if the information on him was passed to the Army Provost Marshall General, The CID, or the Post Commander at Fort Hood? If not, why the Fock not? Hmmmmmmm. And lets us not, as the President warns, jump to conclusions, after all, Assbag was only in contact with the Imam emeritus for Al Q., Only anointed himself a Soldier of Allah (PBUH), Had only in public while in the line of duty declared that Suicide Bombers were worthy of Honor and Praise like American soldiers who had won the Medal of Honor. And ignore the simple fact that this a-hole walked into a building of unarmed people, yelled Allah Akbar, and start shooting. No, he might not actually be a Muslim terrorist. He might have had mental problems, he might not have been stable. Hey Clue bomb for the village idiots, suicide bombers were never famous for the mental health and stability. Did he do it for money? Love? Lust, sexual gratification? No. That rules out 99% of the reasons criminals kill. So what does that leave us, Political reasons? The advancement of Islam? Strike a blow at the Nazarenes about to go and help fight against the Jihadists? That equals terror. I mean really, Congress could not find its but with its hands? But they are pretty good at asking questions like who knew what, when and what was done about it in the public eye. Revealing facts that others can put together for the truth. You thing the Installation Provost Marshal Fort Hood or the Killene PD gonna figure that one out Brain trust? Investigate Now.
I see, sounds like you went to the Glenn (half a deck ) Beck investigation school. You should have people charged and convicted by next week, good job.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#21 Nov 14, 2009
Jones wrote:
The fact that Obama is asking Congress to halt its investigation of US military command, Homeland Security, FBI and CIA means that Obama as commander in chief and in charge of the FBI is hiding the fact that he promoted the Islamic terrorist Jihadist Nidal Hasan in may 2009 to high officer rank of Major because he was anti-American Muslim.
Hey genius...the President only nominates GENERAL officers (aka Flag Rank) for promotions, and then the senate confirms them. Promotion to the rank of 0-4 (Major) is still done at Department of the Army level. What do I know though, I'm only RETIRED from the Army.
Card Carrying Zionist

Carlsbad, CA

#23 Nov 14, 2009
Govmt sucks wrote:
The Senate Special Committee to Investigate the National Defense (a.k.a. the Truman Committee) was so brilliant precisely because it dsid NOT wait until after the war to hod the defense establishment accountable -- as had been done after World War I. Of course, Congress can't effectively investigate the government probes before they are completed, but they can initiate the investigation process of how Hasan fell through the cracks. It's part of congressional oversight. President Obama was in the Senate and should know this. If they try to wait until every executive agency has submitted final reports, who knows how long that could take? It's not like Congress put off any investigations regarding Contragate, Travelgate, Watergate, etc. until all executive self-examinations were completed. OTOH, if Obama simply means that we should give executive agencies some space to conduct probes, and not go off half-cocked with some sort of congressional witch hunt, then I get his point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
Democrats don't have a successful reelection pl... (Apr '11) Apr '11 OBat 3

Peter Hoekstra People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE