Fort Hood suspect charged with 13 cou...

Fort Hood suspect charged with 13 counts of murder

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 12, 2009, titled Fort Hood suspect charged with 13 counts of murder. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Army psychiatrist in the Fort Hood massacre was charged with 13 counts of premeditated murder Thursday as he lay in a hospital bed and President Barack Obama ordered a review to determine if the government fumbled warning signs of the shooter's contacts with a radical Islamic cleric.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Tyrone Shoelaces

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 12, 2009
must have taken a rocket scientist to come up with charging the duy.
Gods Will

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 12, 2009
Without religion good people would be doing good things and evil people would be doing evil things, but it takes religion to get good people to do evil things.
Gods Will

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 12, 2009
When one person has a false belief it called a delusion, when many people share the same false belief it's called religion.
Gods Will

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 12, 2009
And yet the substantiated and irrefutable war criminal GW Bush is still a free man. More proof that there is NO GOD!!
Yabba dabba allah

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Gods Will wrote:
And yet the substantiated and irrefutable war criminal GW Bush is still a free man. More proof that there is NO GOD!!
You are a deludidildo.
Godz Will

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 12, 2009
Yabba dabba allah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a deludidildo.
Is that what Jesus would say?
Yabba dabba allah doobia

United States

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Godz Will wrote:
<quoted text> Is that what Jesus would say?
I don't know.
Why don't you ask Him?
Brenda

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 12, 2009
This is a sad story. This man will be in prison for the rest of his life. And, then, we think of the families that have lost their loved ones. This is a very sad story. Domestic terrorism.
SPPS Retiree

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 13, 2009
John Galligan, Hasan's civilian attorney: "What I find disturbing is that my client is in ICU, and he's 150 miles south of his defense counsel, and he's being served with the charges," he told The Associated Press. "Given his status as a patient, I'm troubled by this procedure and that I'm not there. I'm in the dark, and that shouldn't be the case. I am mad."

Citizen Response: Tough bananas Bubky, And what would your being there hav changed? Hasan is lucky to be alive, In almost every other country he would not have made it to the hospital.
Mad Viking

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Nov 13, 2009
Gods Will wrote:
I fully agree, except with the part of being no God. People like Shrub are a test, and the Human Race fails the test miserably. What is absolutely scary is how many people still feel that Shrub was a "great president" and how they have warped their minds to blame Obama for the mess in Afghanistan and Iraq. Shrub should be sharing a cell with Chaney, Prince, and others who were culpable in GW's numerous lies and crimes. As to Hasan, the questons that must be pursued are who new what and when. If religion drive his actions, which at this point seems clear, then he is a terrorist. The question remains is how many fellow travelers exist within the military.
Mad Viking

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 13, 2009
Brenda wrote:
This is a sad story. This man will be in prison for the rest of his life. And, then, we think of the families that have lost their loved ones. This is a very sad story. Domestic terrorism.
The United States will try, convict, and execute Hasan. The US is proudly a member of the Capitol Punishment Club along with China, Iraq, Iran, Japan, Israel, most Arab countries, and other unadvanced civilizations. If he remains and is tried in Texas, the State may even volunteer to kill him for the Army, after al Texas is one of the world leaders in judicial murder executing more people than most other countries combined.
Alley

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2009
All in the name of political correctness they let this pig go on and on saying how bad America was.

We don't want to offend any muslims,so we better just let him be..

It's time we start offending muslims when we think there may be trouble.

There are many good people out there of the muslim faith but we need to stop this political correctness NONSENSE!!

NOW!!
Curious

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Nov 13, 2009
He should be charged as a terrorist!!!!
sue

Winsted, CT

#14 Nov 13, 2009
H needs to be charged with the murder of 14 people, one of the women he killed was pregnant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peter Hoekstra Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New report offers no evidence that Iraq stockpi... (Jun '06) May '15 Swedenforever 13
News Local projects ready for Obama $timulus (Jan '09) Dec '12 Red_Fist 62
News 2012 Presidential race surpasses $2B (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lance Winslow 2
News Asian-American Super PAC Launches To Hit Back A... (Feb '12) Sep '12 Sunobia 4
News Ex-GOP Rep. Hoekstra to run for Mich. Senate seat (Jul '11) Jul '11 WOODCHUCK 1
News Intelligence Agencies Fear Future Budget Cuts i... (May '11) May '11 911 was an inside... 1
News Polpourri: Hoekstra out, but another West Michi... (Apr '11) Apr '11 imaginaryfriend 44
More from around the web