El Paso immigration advocates worry over security impacts

Full story: El Paso Times 43
Immigration advocates are preparing for the worst after the U.S. Senate on Thursday passed an immigration reform bill that is now headed to the House of Representatives. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Secure the border

Hondo, NM

#1 Jun 28, 2013
If you have a leak,
First you seal the leak, then mop the floor.

These open border advocates are nothing more than human smugglers.

The border must be SECURE?

Smugglers should be executed.

Anyone advocating an open border must have an interest in these slavemongers and their industry!
Deploy snipers

Hondo, NM

#2 Jun 28, 2013
The border is an excellent training facility,
Let's use it!

Execute these peddlers of misery!
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Retired U.S. General James Cartwright is the target of a Justice Department investigation into the leaking of secret information about the Stuxnet virus attack on Iranian nuclear facilities in 2010, NBC News reported on Thursday, citing unidentified legal sources.

NBC said Cartwright, once the second highest ranking officer in the U.S. military, is being probed over the leaked information about the computer virus, which temporarily disabled 1,000 centrifuges used by Iran to enrich uranium, setting back its nuclear program.

The United States and Western powers believe the Iranian nuclear enrichment program is aimed at building atomic weapons, while Tehran says it is solely for civilian energy purposes.
My Idea

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 28, 2013
Ok here is what needs to be done on immigration reform that will work and t is fair and square for everyone. For every illegal American citizen in another country that country can have a illegal person in this country. It works like this if the United States has 100 illegal citizens in Mexico than 100 people will be allowed to be in the United States so on and so forth for every other country. Then if one person dies the next person in line may take his place. All others must return home and wait in line like everybody else who wants to come to the USA. That is the most fair way to solve this pesky immigration issue a win win for all
Lloyd B

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 28, 2013
My Idea wrote:
Ok here is what needs to be done on immigration reform that will work and t is fair and square for everyone. For every illegal American citizen in another country that country can have a illegal person in this country. It works like this if the United States has 100 illegal citizens in Mexico than 100 people will be allowed to be in the United States so on and so forth for every other country. Then if one person dies the next person in line may take his place. All others must return home and wait in line like everybody else who wants to come to the USA. That is the most fair way to solve this pesky immigration issue a win win for all
Sounds like shinola to me. You have to think things through carefully and then try to maximize your output.
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#6 Jun 28, 2013
My Idea wrote:
Ok here is what needs to be done on immigration reform that will work and t is fair and square for everyone. For every illegal American citizen in another country that country can have a illegal person in this country. It works like this if the United States has 100 illegal citizens in Mexico than 100 people will be allowed to be in the United States so on and so forth for every other country. Then if one person dies the next person in line may take his place. All others must return home and wait in line like everybody else who wants to come to the USA. That is the most fair way to solve this pesky immigration issue a win win for all
I have a better idea. For every 100 Americans in another country illegally we deport that number here and those illegal Americans also. After all is said and done we would still be the losers because there are far more illegals in our country than Americans living illegally in other countries.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 30, 2013
El Paso Should be worried, it is already turning into Juarez.
Pancho Villa

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
El Paso Should be worried, it is already turning into Juarez.
It always was.
I Know

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 30, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
El Paso Should be worried, it is already turning into Juarez.
You know the difference between Juarez and ElPaso? They speak more and better English in Juarez
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Secure the border wrote:
If you have a leak,
First you seal the leak, then mop the floor.
These open border advocates are nothing more than human smugglers.
The border must be SECURE?
Smugglers should be executed.
Anyone advocating an open border must have an interest in these slavemongers and their industry!
Of course they do, all are Mexican and probly have freinds and family in Mexico. Of course they want open Borders and have no thought how it will effect American Citizens.
Fred Smith

El Paso, TX

#11 Jun 30, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they do, all are Mexican and probly have freinds and family in Mexico. Of course they want open Borders and have no thought how it will effect American Citizens.
this used to be one city like berlin , until the fence jumped them. open borders is good business and a good business plan. americaca is all about the greenbacks. love or leave it better yet just leave go back to euro you stupid eurobacks. its our america now and we don't like the type of pollitics here. We need gun control and their type of elections.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Jun 30, 2013
not to worry about security in the senate bill, there is NONE
Bounty time

Hondo, NM

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Texas ought to renew bounties for thugs.

All property owners need to post their property.

Trespassers need to learn respect of law...

Keep OUT!
Olypuscaca Has Fallen

El Paso, TX

#14 Jun 30, 2013
What we need to do is rewrite the constitution its not alive and not breathing. its old and outdated. the teabaggers need to be rounded up like the japs.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#15 Jun 30, 2013
Olypuscaca Has Fallen wrote:
What we need to do is rewrite the constitution its not alive and not breathing. its old and outdated. the teabaggers need to be rounded up like the japs.
.
maybe after all the illegals, gays and commies are rounded up, you're first illegal commie lolol
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#16 Jun 30, 2013
The freakin fence is suppose to be a deterrent. Is Garcia brain DEAD.... Give me a break. WTH...That's why we need the damn fence... it to stop illegal crossing's foooool.
We The People

El Paso, TX

#17 Jun 30, 2013
ronnie wrote:
The freakin fence is suppose to be a deterrent. Is Garcia brain DEAD.... Give me a break. WTH...That's why we need the damn fence... it to stop illegal crossing's foooool.
The people of the Southwest do see it as illegal, We the people make the rules. Ronnie if you don't like leave our continent.
NO TESPASSING

Hondo, NM

#18 Jun 30, 2013
We The People wrote:
<quoted text>
The people of the Southwest do see it as illegal, We the people make the rules. Ronnie if you don't like leave our continent.
We the rural ranchers have been rounding up the trespassers,

Seems the deviate city slickers have been smoking the weed....
We The People

El Paso, TX

#19 Jun 30, 2013
NO TESPASSING wrote:
<quoted text>
We the rural ranchers have been rounding up the trespassers,
Seems the deviate city slickers have been smoking the weed....
do you receive govt assistance under the farm bills , answer the question leech. if it was for city slickers you wouldn't have a job. Do you even know how to read? do you believe their is an ozone layer? do you know its 2013? We are cutting your water allocations.
Cheap talk

Hondo, NM

#20 Jul 1, 2013
Yo, stupid....

That's my water coming from elephant butte..

That's my personal reservoir ...

Your water comes from Bliss, the deep wells, and maybe they'll break, tough....

It sure is an ozone layer, terminating all international bridge traffic will releave a great deal of it..

Maybe you can grow your own food, best ya get started!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Pete Gallego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP Ignores Black GOP Midterm Winners Nov '14 serfs up 10
Early voting at the Acres Home Multiservice Cen... Nov '14 Fossilfarts 4
District 23 race Nov '14 huey goins 3
Candidates vying for District 23 seat in U.S. H... Oct '14 Deming Brain Defi... 3
House Dems fight to hold 9 districts Romney won Oct '14 Le Jimbo 33
El Paso Congressman Beto O'Rourke votes against... Oct '14 huey goins 12
Borderland has mixed reaction to President Obam... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Even Steven 3
More from around the web