Romney: 'I Will Change Washington'

Sep 21, 2012 Full story: CBS Local

Romney is seizing on President Barack Obama's comment that "you can't change Washington from the inside." Grasping for a way to right his campaign and appeal to independents, the Republican nominee says he has what it takes to end the nasty partisanship in the nation's capital.

Full Story
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Can he realy do it? Who knows, obama said he would and couldn't. Somebody else needs to be given a chance,obama failed to deliver on hardly any,if at all,on his last campaign promises.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Romney changes his mind, and his direction every six hours. Who knows what he will be thinking should he make it to Washington. That's aabout 300 Romney mind shake-outs away.
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Funny, there was a candidate that said the exact same thing and yet nothing has changed. mittwit is posturing just like obama.
itspolitics

Llano, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2012
From what I've seen, admittedly limited, you don't change Washington from the inside, when inside Washington changes you.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2012
itspolitics wrote:
From what I've seen, admittedly limited, you don't change Washington from the inside, when inside Washington changes you.
You win the most insightful post of the day award!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Ryan Fast Facts 9 hr Le Duped 1
Senate GOP sticks together on Medicare (May '11) Jan 22 Leave Medicare Alone 28
Don't Even Think About Raising The Gas Tax Jan 22 Joun Paul 1
Jeb Bush talks education for Arkansas GOP hopeful Jan 21 Swedenforever 29
Obama adviser: President won't propose 'Romney ... (Apr '13) Jan 18 gafriv 2
Paul Ryan says he is not running for president ... Jan 18 Billy Ringo 60
Carson, Walker, Perry to headline RNC meeting Jan 15 kuda 6
More from around the web