Value Voter Summit Begins With Attack...

Value Voter Summit Begins With Attack On Gays, SPLC

There are 13 comments on the lezgetreal.com story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Value Voter Summit Begins With Attack On Gays, SPLC. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

The Value Voter Summit kicked off today. The event is hosted every year by the Southern Poverty Law Center listed hate group The Family Research Council and often brings representatives from several other known hate groups including the American Family Association as well as several Republican politicians including, this year, House Minority Leader ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Sep 14, 2012
Well I'm shocked! Who'd a thunk it?!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#2 Sep 14, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Well I'm shocked! Who'd a thunk it?!
It's the most shocking news of the year.

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Sep 14, 2012
rdg1234

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I'm sure the SPLC never rated NAMBLA as a "hate group".
Everybody that works for SPLC/ACLU is homo-NAMBLA.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 15, 2012
One can't help but wonder if they new as little children they'd grow up into the American Taliban.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 15, 2012
Value Voter Summit is so reminiscent of the 1930's Adolph Hitler's Nazi Party. So much of the same twisting of evil to make it look so righteous.

Montreal

#7 Sep 15, 2012
rdg1234 wrote:
I'm sure the SPLC never rated NAMBLA as a "hate group".
Everybody that works for SPLC/ACLU is homo-NAMBLA.
While I personally don't agree with NAMBLA, they do not hate anyone. They also do not spread lies about individuals.
If you would just look up why the FRC is a hate group, you'd understand. Maybe you wouldn't though, as you seem to be one of those people who ignore facts.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
While I personally don't agree with NAMBLA, they do not hate anyone. They also do not spread lies about individuals.
If you would just look up why the FRC is a hate group, you'd understand. Maybe you wouldn't though, as you seem to be one of those people who ignore facts.
"NAMBLA" doesn't really exist as a coherent entity anymore. Not for a long time.

Most, if not all, of what you hear about are just honeytraps.

Good.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2012
"The SPLC listed the Family Research Council as a hate group due to their constant misuse of scientific research and their constant use of misleading statistics and often bald-faced lies."

This is a patently false statement. The SPLC is run by die-hard Communists and their intent across all spectrums, including the use of homosexuals for the SPLC agenda, is the diminishing of America. The FRC's scientific research is based upon decades of relevant and honest study and interviews, which the gay community's invasive behavior at various medical associations has been able to suppress.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#10 Sep 15, 2012
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"NAMBLA" doesn't really exist as a coherent entity anymore. Not for a long time.
Most, if not all, of what you hear about are just honeytraps.
Good.
The normalization of NAMBLA's ideas into significant vocal proponents in the gay enclaves have been repeatedly expressed in their publications and grow more offensive daily. Recently, major gay personalities have been arrested for their involvements in NAMBLA-like activities; previously they were heralded and awarded by the gay communities for their impact on American society. While organizations like Boys Town don't publicize their findings and remain low profile because their intent is to help instead of cause turmoil, they daily deal with the predatory behavior of gays in the cities directed at homeless youth.

Montreal

#11 Sep 15, 2012
3OHA wrote:
"The SPLC listed the Family Research Council as a hate group due to their constant misuse of scientific research and their constant use of misleading statistics and often bald-faced lies."
This is a patently false statement. The SPLC is run by die-hard Communists and their intent across all spectrums, including the use of homosexuals for the SPLC agenda, is the diminishing of America. The FRC's scientific research is based upon decades of relevant and honest study and interviews, which the gay community's invasive behavior at various medical associations has been able to suppress.
This is hilarious, you crack me up!
Can you please just be serious for a moment?
This isn't a stage, although you should find one because that stuff's hilarious!
"The FRC's scientific research is based upon decades of relevant and honest study and interviews."
xD
*rolls around on the floor, laughing*

Montreal

#12 Sep 15, 2012
3OHA wrote:
<quoted text>
The normalization of NAMBLA's ideas into significant vocal proponents in the gay enclaves have been repeatedly expressed in their publications and grow more offensive daily. Recently, major gay personalities have been arrested for their involvements in NAMBLA-like activities; previously they were heralded and awarded by the gay communities for their impact on American society. While organizations like Boys Town don't publicize their findings and remain low profile because their intent is to help instead of cause turmoil, they daily deal with the predatory behavior of gays in the cities directed at homeless youth.
Stop! Please! I'm here on the bus, laughing out loud at all that you wrote!
xD

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#13 Sep 15, 2012
These valueless voters DID have time between gay bashing to have everyone's favorite Michelle, batshit crazy, Bachmannspeak up again about one of her other favorite things...

Muslims infiltrating the US! With the deadline to act on her Mccarthy-like previous accusations having just come and gone unnoticed by the sane, she now claims that the administration is doing a "complete purge of any federal materials from references to the ideology of Islam, to ensure that all trainers in our U.S. military, our FBI and other U.S. security agencies be retrained so they would be brainwashed in political correctness toward Islam.”

“It’s breathtaking,” Bachmann said,“never been done before.”

I'm starting to think my state should keep this whackjob on for two more years just for the entertainment value...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 4 hr WeTheSheeple 435
News "Lock Her Up!": RNC Crowd, Speakers Blasts Hill... Wed ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 26
News Paul Ryan booed at hometown Trump rally Jul 25 Go Blue Forever 43
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency (Mar '15) Jul 25 Hyman Roth 27
News The Latest: Clinton says she'll pick 'very qual... Jul 24 Captain Yesterday 254
News Nehlen: Ryan ad dishonest about border security Jul 23 Latrina from Kenosha 2
News No charges recommended in Clinton email probe, ... Jul 20 Chilli J 52
More from around the web