Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Star...

Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 2380 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1657 Oct 6, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> What man would want a woman who is as ugly on the inside as you seem to be . When your battery powered appliance shorts out , I hope obamacare does not pay for self inflicted injuries
This from the "women should be seen but not heard" dickwit?

Now run along and find a woman who thinks you are amazing! That should keep you busy for a very long, long time. So busy we should never hear from you again.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1658 Oct 6, 2012
Ray wrote:
Romney's presidency will be all about what unites Americans.
I guess Sandra Fluke doesn't want this country to be united.
Women are not uniting around Rmoney and the the pro rape right wing conservatives like that flake Aikn. Buy a clue.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1660 Oct 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the definition of a "lady"?
One that keeps her mouth shut along with her brains and her legs.
A lady is a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken with a high moral value.
Spike

Kent, OH

#1661 Oct 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women are not uniting around Rmoney and the the pro rape right wing conservatives like that flake Aikn. Buy a clue.
And this is why those intelligent "men" who wrote the Constitution didn't want women voting. They understood the cycle thing and how emotions rather than logic controls a womans choices. Now, get back to your cores!

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1662 Oct 6, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have never said that in my life. Howevet ,in your case it might be a good idea . Wonem that are a sexist as you seem to be, are the type of person that even the militant lesbians can do without . I have known bull dykes that have a better personality than you do
Quote:#1053

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> I have no problem with liberated women . I do have a problem with women that are not liberated enough to realize that they do not have to announce their liberation verbally. A truly liberated woman shows it in her actions

And off you go right into the typical YAWNER lesbian supposed insults.

I am flattered that you don't like me.

Now tell me why I would want a witless backwards knuckle dragger such as yourself slobbering affection my way?

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1663 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
A lady is a woman who is refined, polite, and well-spoken with a high moral value.
Wrong again! Your definition of a lady is one who does as told by men, my definition is the correct definition "One that keeps her mouth shut along with her brains and her legs."

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1664 Oct 6, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>And this is why those intelligent "men" who wrote the Constitution didn't want women voting. They understood the cycle thing and how emotions rather than logic controls a womans choices. Now, get back to your cores!
You mean those "intelligent" men who did their thinking with their penis, and had serious mommy issues? Those men?

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#1666 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How would *you* know?

A *gentleman* you are NOT.

A *gentleman* doesn't scream SLUT at strange women the way you do.

A *gentleman* would not have the lack of class to tell complete strangers when they should be having *sex* and when not.

A *gentleman* would not have the unmitigated gall to tell a strange woman what she should be doing with the contents of her uterus.

You, yourself, are *far* from "refined, polite, well-spoken with a high moral value." You're just an old busy-body who thinks he has class, but does NOT.

You have no clue what constitutes a "lady".

Furthermore, how dare you claim that if a woman is not "well-spoken" she can't be a lady. There are plenty of minimally educated women who are absolutely gracious and classy.

Unbelievable.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#1667 Oct 6, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you eat for dinner last night, your farts today are smellier than usual?
Do you consider yourself a "Christian?'

Do you honestly think that Christ would conduct himself the way *you* do on here??

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1668 Oct 6, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider yourself a "Christian?'
Do you honestly think that Christ would conduct himself the way *you* do on here??
I do believe he is a christian with severe Gastroenterology issues amongst other things.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#1669 Oct 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe he is a christian with severe Gastroenterology issues amongst other things.
I'm perplexed at how some of these people are so vile and vicious and judgmental, yet turn around and call themselves "Christian."
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1670 Oct 6, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again! Your definition of a lady is one who does as told by men, my definition is the correct definition "One that keeps her mouth shut along with her brains and her legs."
Just because you say so does NOT make it right.

A lady has a high moral value and does NOT wear buttons calling her a SLUT. I wonder if Obama would want his daughters wearing such a button - where was Michelle's - she could have worn her's with PRIDE.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1671 Oct 6, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
A *gentleman* would not have the lack of class to tell complete strangers when they should be having *sex* and when not.
A *gentleman* would not have the unmitigated gall to tell a strange woman what she should be doing with the contents of her uterus.
You, yourself, are *far* from "refined, polite, well-spoken with a high moral value." You're just an old busy-body who thinks he has class, but does NOT.
Furthermore, how dare you claim that if a woman is not "well-spoken" she can't be a lady. There are plenty of minimally educated women who are absolutely gracious and classy.
Unbelievable.
When a female wears a sign that say's she is a SLUT that is NOT something I said it is something Obama females done. To brag YOU ARE A SLUT IS NOT A LADY. Now look the definition us in the dictionary and you will find that is exactly where I got my answer. Do you know how to read a dictionary? Your problem is you know they wore the buttons and you also know what that showed these females were - Obama will stoop to the lowest level to get votes - Michelle could wear her button with pride, and from your statement you could also.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#1673 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
When a female wears a sign that say's she is a SLUT that is NOT something I said it is something Obama females done. To brag YOU ARE A SLUT IS NOT A LADY. Now look the definition us in the dictionary and you will find that is exactly where I got my answer. Do you know how to read a dictionary? Your problem is you know they wore the buttons and you also know what that showed these females were - Obama will stoop to the lowest level to get votes - Michelle could wear her button with pride, and from your statement you could also.
Of course I wouldn't wear anything of the sort. I simply challenged you on your erroneous blanket statement regarding what constitutes a "lady".

I see you are unable to even address my valid points pertaining to YOU.

SInce your communication skills are poor I shall presume YOU are not "well-spoken", so, according to your bizarre standards, YOU can not be a "gentleman."

We know that to be true already.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#1674 Oct 6, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh spare us your leftist hypocrisy you pompous ass. It doesn't fly here. Save it for your next democrat meeting.
I'm not a "democrat", dear.

I'm a moderate conservative.

And YOU are no "Christian."

Grow up already.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

#1676 Oct 6, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable.
Let me address this so you can understand it - I will give you a yes or no answer on as many as possible.

A *gentleman* you are NOT. Yes I am

A *gentleman* doesn't scream SLUT at strange women the way you do. The women are the ones that wore the SLUT'S FOR OBAMA button and said they were SLUTS - I only agree that they are sluts since they said so.

When I am a tax payer and paying for birth control pills for them to screw any male they want - YES I can say something. If they want to pay for their own Birth Control Pills then you are right - I would not be able to say a word and I would not say a word about it.

Again if I am paying for her Birth Control pills - I have plenty to say. If she pays - I say nothing.

I know what I am and I am respected by my peers - you have proven what you are by your comments.

I copy and pasted it right out of the dictionary.

Well-spoken does not mean she is stupid like you are trying to portray - it means she does NOT talk like a sailor nor call herself a SLUT FOR OBAMA.

Is this plain enough for you to understand???????

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

#1677 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me address this so you can understand it - I will give you a yes or no answer on as many as possible.
A *gentleman* you are NOT. Yes I am
A *gentleman* doesn't scream SLUT at strange women the way you do. The women are the ones that wore the SLUT'S FOR OBAMA button and said they were SLUTS - I only agree that they are sluts since they said so.
When I am a tax payer and paying for birth control pills for them to screw any male they want - YES I can say something. If they want to pay for their own Birth Control Pills then you are right - I would not be able to say a word and I would not say a word about it.
Again if I am paying for her Birth Control pills - I have plenty to say. If she pays - I say nothing.
I know what I am and I am respected by my peers - you have proven what you are by your comments.
I copy and pasted it right out of the dictionary.
Well-spoken does not mean she is stupid like you are trying to portray - it means she does NOT talk like a sailor nor call herself a SLUT FOR OBAMA.
Is this plain enough for you to understand???????
Firstly, don't you *dare* talk down to me, old man.

Secondly, since (via MEDICARE)*I* pay for your erectile dysfunction meds, and your blood pressure meds, and your cholesterol meds, and all the other meds your decrepit old body needs to function, then I *too* have a say. I don't care whether an old coot like you gets an erection. Since people like you think women should only have sex for procreation, welllll, you are WAY past needing to procreate anymore, so toss those ED pills out. Furthermore, I really don't care if you keel over from high blood pressure, or high cholesterol, or cancer, or diabetes. I do NOT want to pay for your meds, dear. We should stop paying for *everyones* meds, then. It's only fair. Do you understand? Is that plain enough for you?

Thirdly, if your "peers" are anything like you (one foot out of the grave busybody), then their opinion is just as irrelevant as you are. My comments merely indicate that I will not tolerate an old geezer yammering away about strange women's reproductive rights (as I am sure you are equally vocal about being against abortion). I find it sickening that some old man even *thinks* about what women and girls do with their pregnancies.

I suppose it doesn't occur to you that those women who wore those nasty buttons were ridiculing people like Limbaugh and *you*?

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1678 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a flipping ignorant ass. Married women use BC. If you were not senile you would realize that Fluke brought this point up....MARRIED college students.

And like Ladi said we do not want to pay for your wilted weenie meds. Your sex days are over you don't need them. Now your penis problems become are business. How do you like us now?

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1681 Oct 6, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a description of one lady, but it doesn't describe all ladies.
Ocean56

AOL

#1684 Oct 7, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Women can do anything they damn well please. No one is disputing that. Some people should not have children period.
The theme of this thread is why did Fluke whore herself out to the democratic party; under the guise that she was afraid that the Catholic church would keep her from having obamacare pay for her 10 dollar a month Birth control .
The simple answer is if she can afford to go to Georgetown Law, you can most certaintly afford a 10 dollar Rx Georgetown is a catholic institution if they will not pay for an ins plan that incluldes RX she should change schools to one that does
This is not a feminist issue , no one is telling her she ccannot have BC , just not at georgetown.
Womens rights have not been an issue for decades unless it is the militant lesbians whining about equality.
Women's rights, especially reproductive rights, ARE an issue in THIS election, since conservative repukelians have been increasing the WAR on women over the last couple of years. The increased amounts of legislation that seek to severely restrict or even eliminate a woman's right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is proof of that, as far as I'M concerned anyway.

You can say "there's no war on women" all you want. I know that if Romney wins, women LOSE. That's why I'll VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th. Whether YOU approve of my vote or not is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 3 hr Reality Speaks 2,488
News Trump picks Price as HHS secretary; Democrats b... Nov 30 AmericanWoman 6
News Donald Trump dismisses GOP calls to quit presid... Nov 30 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 745
News Net Worth of Leaders Held Stable During Tough 2... Nov 29 Democrat Hero 9
News GOP, Dems, Obama reach accord on 2-year budget ... (Oct '15) Nov 27 Swamp Cabinet 50
News Trump picks Priebus as White House chief of staff Nov 23 Political CORRUPTION 89
News Immigrants' Advocates Grapple With a Trump Pres... Nov 21 spytheweb 12
More from around the web