Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Star...

Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

There are 2380 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency. In it, ABC News reports that:

The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1610 Oct 4, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I do what?
Again you struggle with the english language.
Perhaps you should master that before deciding to run the country or your mouth?
Your statements/questions lack sense and any sort of cohesiveness.
Just another liberal mealy mouth turd and a strong feminist that goes to the girly talk when you can not answer a thread. You want equality you have to give it back. Not let others do your work and think you are part of something. I am owed. I never will see it though. But I damn well can help bring in a nasty government someday.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1611 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Just another liberal mealy mouth turd and a strong feminist that goes to the girly talk when you can not answer a thread. You want equality you have to give it back. Not let others do your work and think you are part of something. I am owed. I never will see it though. But I damn well can help bring in a nasty government someday.
Girly talk? The reason I can not answer your so called questions is:

1. I clearly do not understand your questions or fragmented statements.
2. Your english sucks.
3. Your thought process is incoherent.
4. English is not your first language.
5. English is not your second language.
6. Perhaps not even your third.

The only thing I am comprehending is you feel you are owed something and somehow, somewhere feminists are liable. Your attempt to make this a legitimate argument is entirely lost by:

1. Lack of any sort of substantial argument.
2. A disturbing thought process.
3. Lack of ability to express your concerns coherently.
4. Lack of ability to present a cohesive argument.
5. Lack of a single fact.
6. Lack of any amount of sensibility.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1612 Oct 5, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Girly talk? The reason I can not answer your so called questions is:
1. I clearly do not understand your questions or fragmented statements.
2. Your english sucks.
3. Your thought process is incoherent.
4. English is not your first language.
5. English is not your second language.
6. Perhaps not even your third.
The only thing I am comprehending is you feel you are owed something and somehow, somewhere feminists are liable. Your attempt to make this a legitimate argument is entirely lost by:
1. Lack of any sort of substantial argument.
2. A disturbing thought process.
3. Lack of ability to express your concerns coherently.
4. Lack of ability to present a cohesive argument.
5. Lack of a single fact.
6. Lack of any amount of sensibility.
Again...I will write this for you. I have worked jobs in shich I have done the work of others who could not do certain aspects of the employment. Even though the job descriptions were/are the same. The salary was the same. Figure it out. By your feminist views of total equality, then I am owed for extra work. And so are millions and millions of other males in a variety of jobs. We don't talk about this as a national issue. But it exists. I have written in English, but somehow you choose to not understand when you really do. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a cold hearted feminist.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1613 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>Again...I will write this for you. I have worked jobs in shich I have done the work of others who could not do certain aspects of the employment. Even though the job descriptions were/are the same. The salary was the same. Figure it out. By your feminist views of total equality, then I am owed for extra work. And so are millions and millions of other males in a variety of jobs. We don't talk about this as a national issue. But it exists. I have written in English, but somehow you choose to not understand when you really do. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a cold hearted feminist.
In return I as a woman have been denied jobs or promotions into what was categorized as male "work". Upon pushing hard and obtaining the job categorized as "male" work and performing it for a number of years without an issue do you feel I am owed back pay for the time I was denied the work opportunity?

Further, I have worked in what was categorized as "women's" work for low pay while being expected to have a higher skill level in software/computers on top of multi tasking and impeccable organizational and time management skills than the males I organized and catered to. I KNOW this is true of millions upon millions of other women.

The attitude for a hefty amount of decades in this country was "if a woman can do it, it must not be worth much". Also women were hired to do the same work as men with lesser pay because "men" were considered the bread winners.

So, you tell me. How do we rectify that? Do we owe numerous women throughout the decades backpay? In 2009 the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act was passed. We are still combating the notion you can pay women less today.

If you and millions upon millions of men feel you are being wronged then it is your battle to fight and bring forth your argument, grow a pair and do it. Or refuse to pick up the extra work you feel you are doing, why are you doing the work of another to begin with?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#1614 Oct 5, 2012
I heard on the news that a generic refill of screw pills is less than $15/month.

That's less than the cost of three beers at a restaurant.

So the solution came to me: instead of Morgana and company requiring their johns buy them dinner and a drink to pay for their services, have the johns pay for the services with screw pills.

Morgana loses weight, she looks better while she's working, and she gets her screw pills.

We, the people paying for prescription drugs, don't have to pay for her screw pills AND we can stop listening to all of their screeching.

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#1615 Oct 5, 2012
Interesting, and not remotely surprising:

http://www.medpagetoday.com/OBGYN/Pregnancy/3...
Ocean56

AOL

#1616 Oct 5, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
I heard on the news that a generic refill of screw pills is less than $15/month.
So the solution came to me: instead of Morgana and company requiring their johns buy them dinner and a drink to pay for their services, have the johns pay for the services with screw pills.
Morgana loses weight, she looks better while she's working, and she gets her screw pills.
We, the people paying for prescription drugs, don't have to pay for her screw pills AND we can stop listening to all of their screeching.
Only problem for you; NO intelligent would want to spend five SECONDS with a misogynistic moron like you, let alone a whole evening. So much for your idiotic "solution."
Ocean56

AOL

#1617 Oct 5, 2012
Only problem for you; NO intelligent would want to spend five SECONDS with a misogynistic moron like you, let alone a whole evening. So much for your idiotic "solution."

That should have read "...NO intelligent woman would want to spend five SECONDS with a misogynistic moron like you,..." My bad.
the rest of us

United States

#1618 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text>Again...I will write this for you. I have worked jobs in shich I have done the work of others who could not do certain aspects of the employment. Even though the job descriptions were/are the same. The salary was the same. Figure it out. By your feminist views of total equality, then I am owed for extra work. And so are millions and millions of other males in a variety of jobs. We don't talk about this as a national issue. But it exists. I have written in English, but somehow you choose to not understand when you really do. Otherwise you wouldn't be such a cold hearted feminist.
Go back to where you came from if you don't like it here. Obviously you have no marketable skills, so your whining about "inequality" is idiotic. You don't get paid if you aren't qualified, moron.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1619 Oct 5, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
In return I as a woman have been denied jobs or promotions into what was categorized as male "work". Upon pushing hard and obtaining the job categorized as "male" work and performing it for a number of years without an issue do you feel I am owed back pay for the time I was denied the work opportunity?
Further, I have worked in what was categorized as "women's" work for low pay while being expected to have a higher skill level in software/computers on top of multi tasking and impeccable organizational and time management skills than the males I organized and catered to. I KNOW this is true of millions upon millions of other women.
The attitude for a hefty amount of decades in this country was "if a woman can do it, it must not be worth much". Also women were hired to do the same work as men with lesser pay because "men" were considered the bread winners.
So, you tell me. How do we rectify that? Do we owe numerous women throughout the decades backpay? In 2009 the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act was passed. We are still combating the notion you can pay women less today.
If you and millions upon millions of men feel you are being wronged then it is your battle to fight and bring forth your argument, grow a pair and do it. Or refuse to pick up the extra work you feel you are doing, why are you doing the work of another to begin with?
To get one job I signed two equality documents. One was the official document. The other to get the job was that some people could not do it. In all security, police, fire and other jobs in the same type of direction you ain't getting them unless you do what the masters dictated. Anyone who grows a set of balls still has them but no job in modern America. You know. You are selfish. I always have tried to help others for no reason if needed. Now I don't. Only those I know who are of honor and integrity. And only those who will pay me for help in any way. To be fair I contemplated this for a long time. I know others who have had enough also. At some point women who think like you will get it. Especially when you keep reading about the advancing state of tyranny and the law abusing more of your sisters among us all. ironically, they will protect women like yourself in positions of power and you will be the German equivilant of Fraulein as you sell out your fellow citizens and America reaches the depths of nazi germany or the soviet union. America is going down and it is going down hard. So keep talking.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1622 Oct 5, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to where you came from if you don't like it here. Obviously you have no marketable skills, so your whining about "inequality" is idiotic. You don't get paid if you aren't qualified, moron.
The underground fifth column is growing. We will be gremlins that will continue to weaken the already shaky foundation of this once great nation. It needs to go down so a second republic can be born. Unfortunately, by your actions or non actions the old corrupted government will not go peacebly. Just being benign is enough to push us over the edge. Be as they. Be as those who take and steal and have no honor. It is clear that freedom will not return. Only the continue movement to tyranny. Why slow it down? Get it over with. After the pain, the suffering, the maimed and the dead we will rebuild. This is not about being a leader in that. For I am not. This is about letting it happen because others are so obtuse and arrogant and self important that it is deserved in a quicker manner.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1624 Oct 5, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
Spoken like a true Stonehead!

The first thing brought up in comparison is "beer", don't you think you should give that beer gut a rest? How many belts do you wear to support that massive drooping mountain of flesh?

Being your momma conceived you by a "John" you should be a little more polite. What a pity your momma didn't take screw pills the world would be a better place without you.

Still can't get it through your Stonehead that the argument involves prescription coverage which is entirely to difficult for you to comprehend in your beer induced state of reality. Poor you.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1625 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> To get one job I signed two equality documents. One was the official document. The other to get the job was that some people could not do it. In all security, police, fire and other jobs in the same type of direction you ain't getting them unless you do what the masters dictated. Anyone who grows a set of balls still has them but no job in modern America. You know. You are selfish. I always have tried to help others for no reason if needed. Now I don't. Only those I know who are of honor and integrity. And only those who will pay me for help in any way. To be fair I contemplated this for a long time. I know others who have had enough also. At some point women who think like you will get it. Especially when you keep reading about the advancing state of tyranny and the law abusing more of your sisters among us all. ironically, they will protect women like yourself in positions of power and you will be the German equivilant of Fraulein as you sell out your fellow citizens and America reaches the depths of nazi germany or the soviet union. America is going down and it is going down hard. So keep talking.
Again blaming women for your woes "At some point women who think like you will get it."

What exactly are you threatening or proposing you jealous contemptuous little freak of a man? You have so many women problems it is hard to narrow them down.

Tell me exactly what position of power I am in? I would be interested in knowing what you are imagining. Explain "exactly" how and where I am selling out any "fellow" citizens?

If you cannot answer in any reasonable fashion these questions then you have zero argument and your entire purpose is but to piss and moan and lay blame on people you dislike the most "women".

I will keep talking as you are use to women shutting up at your command. Like I said, go home.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1626 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> The underground fifth column is growing. We will be gremlins that will continue to weaken the already shaky foundation of this once great nation. It needs to go down so a second republic can be born. Unfortunately, by your actions or non actions the old corrupted government will not go peacebly. Just being benign is enough to push us over the edge. Be as they. Be as those who take and steal and have no honor. It is clear that freedom will not return. Only the continue movement to tyranny. Why slow it down? Get it over with. After the pain, the suffering, the maimed and the dead we will rebuild. This is not about being a leader in that. For I am not. This is about letting it happen because others are so obtuse and arrogant and self important that it is deserved in a quicker manner.
Go back to your backwards homeland.

Threatening and promoting the downfall of America might get you hurt.

Which middle eastern country are you from?
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1627 Oct 5, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again blaming women for your woes "At some point women who think like you will get it."
What exactly are you threatening or proposing you jealous contemptuous little freak of a man? You have so many women problems it is hard to narrow them down.
Tell me exactly what position of power I am in? I would be interested in knowing what you are imagining. Explain "exactly" how and where I am selling out any "fellow" citizens?
If you cannot answer in any reasonable fashion these questions then you have zero argument and your entire purpose is but to piss and moan and lay blame on people you dislike the most "women".
I will keep talking as you are use to women shutting up at your command. Like I said, go home.
To all men who contemplate marriage. You know the slut issues. This is modern times. You know the torture issues. which is hid by the modern system as to make your issues the problem. The third is what half the women are today. They are pigs. You know it. the divorce rates show it The amount of single parents is at a dangerous level. You will not win with the current laws of giving the mother everything over 80% of the time. If you are a white male you have a target on your back. this is not to say that you should not get married. Just choose right. There are good women out there. Common sense ones. The sex wears out quickly when you can't stand who youare with. And there are plenty of men and women married in that condition even with the divorce rates. You can bend your primal urges as nature made you. But you can not do what you see today without a massive government with massive expenditures. Use sense. Living in the poorhouse in an insane system with a few percent of people living on the fringe controlling the whole ball of was shows you what we got. You see it by some here who are bitter and full of hate adndo not even meet people a liitle bit in agreements. Soon their powers will be gone or much reduced. For your brothers are becoming criminals to help pay for this. No culture can withstand this for long if the revenue stream drops in real numbers. To the ladies with sense, I am sorry.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1628 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> To all men who contemplate marriage. You know the slut issues. This is modern times. You know the torture issues. which is hid by the modern system as to make your issues the problem. The third is what half the women are today. They are pigs. You know it. the divorce rates show it The amount of single parents is at a dangerous level. You will not win with the current laws of giving the mother everything over 80% of the time. If you are a white male you have a target on your back. this is not to say that you should not get married. Just choose right. There are good women out there. Common sense ones. The sex wears out quickly when you can't stand who youare with. And there are plenty of men and women married in that condition even with the divorce rates. You can bend your primal urges as nature made you. But you can not do what you see today without a massive government with massive expenditures. Use sense. Living in the poorhouse in an insane system with a few percent of people living on the fringe controlling the whole ball of was shows you what we got. You see it by some here who are bitter and full of hate adndo not even meet people a liitle bit in agreements. Soon their powers will be gone or much reduced. For your brothers are becoming criminals to help pay for this. No culture can withstand this for long if the revenue stream drops in real numbers. To the ladies with sense, I am sorry.
I see.

Women are pigs according to you.

Men being pigs is of no consequence being that they once made the rules and allowed themselves to be "boys will be boys" as it is "their" nature. However the nature of women was dictated to them by men, men such as yourself.

You are a misogynistic idiot with no other excuse.

You are dismissed.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#1629 Oct 5, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Men being pigs is of no consequence being that they once made the rules and allowed themselves to be "boys will be boys" as it is "their" nature. However the nature of women was dictated to them by men, men such as yourself.
You are dismissed.
Oh Morgana....Morgana, Morgana, Morgana...don't you see? We are all pawns in this giant jigsaw puzzle with elitists pushing and forcing the pieces to fit. The nation is getting poorer. People are getting more ornery. Your hate is festering like a boil that needs to pop its pus. Stop the bitterness. Gaia loves you. Be one with the earth. And love... Morgana. Love...Its a beautiful world...now start singing...bwahahaaa!
Spike

Willard, OH

#1630 Oct 5, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> To all men who contemplate marriage. You know the slut issues. This is modern times. You know the torture issues. which is hid by the modern system as to make your issues the problem. The third is what half the women are today. They are pigs. You know it. the divorce rates show it The amount of single parents is at a dangerous level. You will not win with the current laws of giving the mother everything over 80% of the time. If you are a white male you have a target on your back. this is not to say that you should not get married. Just choose right. There are good women out there. Common sense ones. The sex wears out quickly when you can't stand who youare with. And there are plenty of men and women married in that condition even with the divorce rates. You can bend your primal urges as nature made you. But you can not do what you see today without a massive government with massive expenditures. Use sense. Living in the poorhouse in an insane system with a few percent of people living on the fringe controlling the whole ball of was shows you what we got. You see it by some here who are bitter and full of hate adndo not even meet people a liitle bit in agreements. Soon their powers will be gone or much reduced. For your brothers are becoming criminals to help pay for this. No culture can withstand this for long if the revenue stream drops in real numbers. To the ladies with sense, I am sorry.
Hillary reminds men of their first wife and This is why Hillary will never be elected President
Spike

Willard, OH

#1631 Oct 5, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
You are dismissed.
For some reason (mabe you're insane) you don't understand that women are the weaker sex,they are made that way for mens entertainment. Now wench, go get me some fresh batteries for the TV remote. CHOP CHOP.

Morgana 9

Minneapolis

#1632 Oct 5, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>For some reason (mabe you're insane) you don't understand that women are the weaker sex,they are made that way for mens entertainment. Now wench, go get me some fresh batteries for the TV remote. CHOP CHOP.
For some reason you typed this message.

The only reason a woman would run to get some fresh batteries in your presence would be directly related to your inadequacy in the bedroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lots of talk, little action in Congress after s... 4 hr Used to be a demo... 91
News 3 reasons Trump's approval ratings are so bad Sat Shirvell s Shrivel 61
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) Feb 15 SafeEd 4,282
News Parents of GOP Senate candidate gave max donati... Feb 14 BHM5267 6
News Twitter Bans GOP Candidate For Racist Meghan Ma... Feb 13 Sandra 2
News Democrats Lose Immigration Clout But May Gain a... Feb 13 tomin cali 6
News Top Democratic Rep. Nancy Pelosi stages record ... Feb 11 C Kersey 29
More from around the web