Mafia culture gripping the Senate

Mafia culture gripping the Senate

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Dec 25, 2013, titled Mafia culture gripping the Senate. In it, Free Republic reports that:

The era of good feeling is over, its duration measured in days, or perhaps hours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Hawaii close down mafia

Waianae, HI

#1 Dec 26, 2013
let closed down crime house ,drug house mafia type house, Hawaiian mafia family some operating for 2-3 generation as informant or family or friends working for law costing Hawaii to many life&$$$ law did many killing for them in the past .
many are afraid to speak out help us put a stop to mafia type people
please help soon.
irish tommy deely

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 4, 2014
I knew i esa bien ríe this life early,i busty always pictured my self with one of The 5 family.i dos nog expect yo get ignored and snubbed bu The dame people i gree yo admiring on kong island...que lastima mi familia.mm.13:.31::€¥£~=¦:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GOP at war with itself (Mar '16) 1 hr Tm Cln 3,646
News Trump isn't going to get the health care victor... 2 hr John McQuan 9
News Moderates balk at conservative-backed, revised ... 5 hr Retribution 2
News Paul Ryan: Budget negotiations are for cutting ... (Oct '13) 13 hr Wall Street bonus 15
News FCC Chief Sparks Clash With Call to Repeal Net ... 22 hr Stevecarr123 1
News House GOP leaders reach budget deal with Obama ... (Oct '15) Thu Fleas 26
News Overnight Tech: FCC head officially starts net ... Wed He Named Me Black... 1
More from around the web