Romney's theory of the "taker class,"...

Romney's theory of the "taker class," and why it matters

There are 20 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 17, 2012, titled Romney's theory of the "taker class," and why it matters. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

"My job is not to worry about those people," Mitt Romney said of the 47 percent of Americans who are likely to vote for Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Leave it to the liberal media. Romney said his job was not to worry about those people within the context of running for election. His job is not to worry about those people because they're going to vot for Obama regardless.

As for the taker class - Romney is absolutely right! The taker class is dragging America under! Obama is counting on it!

Romney is ahead in the polls today. The left is getting desperate with these garbage articles...

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
BO Non stop Media Farting

Orange, CA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
"Taker class" like Sandra Fluke invited as a DNC speaker, who is past 30 already and wants the government to fund her entertainment with free contraception and free abortions.

He's right. It's not just welfare anymore. 47% of Americans want the other 53% to pay higher taxes than they ALREADY PAY and to pick up their tab.

MSNBC is one of the 47%, they paid 0 taxes in 2010 and agitate for Barack to stay on by farting gas ALL DAY.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
Take that:

Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”

Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”

Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"

New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"

Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”

Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"

VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"

Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 19, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Take that:
Linda McMahon (R):“I disagree with Governor Romney’s insinuation that 47% of Americans believe they are victims who must depend on the government for their care.”
Peggy Noonan (conservative columnist):“...incompetent”... .“an intervention is in order.”
Charles Krauthammer (Fox): "remark not 'very smart'"
New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez(R): "We have a lot of people that are at the poverty level in New Mexico, but they count just as much as anybody else"
Sen. Scott Brown(R):“That’s not the way I view the world”
Sen. Dean Heller(R): "I just don't view the world the same way he does"
VP candidate Paul Ryan(R):“He was obviously inarticulate"
Republican strategist Greg Strimple:“The problem is the campaign is now in a spiral and no one knows how to pull out”
hahahahahahahahahaha
What's really dumb is the jack azzes too stupid to know he's looking his nose down at THEM! Now how stupid is that? Since the majority of those 47% are from Southern states, White and generally vote Republican, how stupid is it to trash your own base? That's why the pundits are pissed with this idiot.

I watched the entire video and the man is a racist too! The comments he made regarding Hispanics and African Americans were racist and divisive. The man does not belong in politics, let alone being the president of this nation. Talk about clueless, and we thought no one could be dumber than George W. I guess we were wrong! LOL
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>What's really dumb is the jack azzes too stupid to know he's looking his nose down at THEM! Now how stupid is that? Since the majority of those 47% are from Southern states, White and generally vote Republican, how stupid is it to trash your own base? That's why the pundits are pissed with this idiot.
I watched the entire video and the man is a racist too! The comments he made regarding Hispanics and African Americans were racist and divisive. The man does not belong in politics, let alone being the president of this nation. Talk about clueless, and we thought no one could be dumber than George W. I guess we were wrong! LOL
Exactly. Teabagging red states are addicted to and majority recipients of Washington handouts. Apparently, they think that bitching against it will cover their sorry asses.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Sep 12

Lima, OH

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Bush is smarter than the idiot that's president right now. the end
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#9 Sep 19, 2012
Somebody at the allen county fair gave you a brochure that said that, huh? Dunce.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#10 Sep 19, 2012
Somebody at the allen county fair gave you a brochure that said that, huh? Dunce.
Of course, Obama people are takers and neer do wells. People who want their kids to have a shot at the American Dream are all voting for Romney.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Obama people are takers and neer do wells. People who want their kids to have a shot at the American Dream are all voting for Romney.
turn off fux, rush dickless and give up the crack pipe. Turn to mor(m)onism and joseph smith. They'll send you on a nice long hideaway to a french castle.
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#14 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
turn off fux, rush dickless and give up the crack pipe. Turn to mor(m)onism and joseph smith. They'll send you on a nice long hideaway to a french castle.
Even that is better than Communism via Obimbo Obama
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Hussain the Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
Even that is better than Communism via Obimbo Obama
Call painlin. She can spot you a few rocks.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Topix editors have taken to deleting posts for political content and having nothing to do with profanity, or any violation of terms of service. Very sad, when people become terrified by relevance.
Now the apologists for the people on the government dole (25% of SSI recipients fraudulent, etc.) are saying those receiving welfare in various forms are paying federal excise tax on gasoline, cigarettes, etc. How foolish. People receiving government money to buy stuff aren't paying excise taxes, the government is paying itself.
It's how these people think! They think it's their money. They're twisted.
Topix's is deleting rabid, mad-dog, delusional posts with no rational thought. These deleted posts are deleted because Topix's does not support lunacy like the Republican party. You people are truly clueless about most EVERYTHING!

Location hidden

#17 Sep 20, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you daff? The 47% the idiot spoke about reside in Southern states, are mostly Republicans and White. They most certainly DO NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA! Although their struggling and poor as church mice, they're just as stupid and clueless as you are!
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Sep 20, 2012
The biggest taker and moocher states are the southern republican states. Republicans are the biggest moochers.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
3OHA wrote:
Topix editors have taken to deleting posts for political content and having nothing to do with profanity, or any violation of terms of service. Very sad, when people become terrified by relevance.
Now the apologists for the people on the government dole (25% of SSI recipients fraudulent, etc.) are saying those receiving welfare in various forms are paying federal excise tax on gasoline, cigarettes, etc. How foolish. People receiving government money to buy stuff aren't paying excise taxes, the government is paying itself.
It's how these people think! They think it's their money. They're twisted.
Top 10 poorest states:

#10 North Carolina, Poverty rate: 16.1%

#9 Alabama, Poverty rate: 16.1%

#8 Kentucky, Poverty rate: 17.3%

#7 South Carolina, Poverty rate: 14.9%

#6 Montana, Poverty rate: 13.4%

#5 Louisiana, Poverty rate: 18%

#4 West Virginia, Poverty rate: 15.7%

#3 Tennessee, Poverty rate: 16.1%

#2 Arkansas, Poverty rate: 16.5%

#1 Mississippi, Poverty rate: 21.3%

Lookie at all those red states with teabagging-taliban governors. That con exceptionalism sure be a winner. Overwhelmingly, rugby 47%ers who are uneducated enough to vote for him.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Willard and Ann are the supreme Takers. They stash all their money offshore failing to GIVE a penny to the U.S. Treasury. Today's comic in the Freep pictured them perfectly! Louis XIV and Marie-ANN-toinette ready to lose their heads thanks to the "47%". HA Ha Ha!
scooter

United States

#21 Sep 20, 2012
the libtards are having a hell of a time defending their BOY owebama and will be in for a shock on election night when Romney is elected,then that 47% will have to get a job,as hard working people are tired of supporting their sorry lib asses.
scooter

United States

#22 Sep 20, 2012
<quoted text>

Lookie at all those red states with teabagging-taliban governors.
guess you did not hear that all states that elected a GOP governor that unemployment went down in all states,and states with dem governors unemployment continues to climb,so you keep posting the libtard BS,as people see right thru you and will elect Romney in November.
Romney

Fletcher, OH

#23 Sep 20, 2012
Trash! Filth! Common parasites! Leeches! Worthless peasants!! All of them!! Losers!! Someday,I will move to the Caymans or Switzerland....Or perhaps I'll move back to France!? Why must my America share its space with these professional slackers!?

These states disgust me! These states are inhabited by the most inelegant imbeciles known to mankind!

Top 10 poorest states:
#10 North Carolina, Poverty rate: 16.1%
#9 Alabama, Poverty rate: 16.1%
#8 Kentucky, Poverty rate: 17.3%
#7 South Carolina, Poverty rate: 14.9%
#6 Montana, Poverty rate: 13.4%
#5 Louisiana, Poverty rate: 18%
#4 West Virginia, Poverty rate: 15.7%
#3 Tennessee, Poverty rate: 16.1%
#2 Arkansas, Poverty rate: 16.5%
#1 Mississippi, Poverty rate: 21.3%

VOTE ROMNEY AND RYAN 2012

WE DON'T LIKE POOR PEOPLE!

WE WILL WORK TO GET THESE STATES OF THE PUBLIC TEAT!
Romney

Fletcher, OH

#24 Sep 20, 2012
My campaign s*cks.

Repeat!

WE WILL WORK HARD TO GET THOSE STATES OFF THE PUBLIC TEAT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 6 min southern at heart 338
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 1 hr death by arrogance 270
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 4 hr Fit2Serve 93
News Study: Trump budget, tax plans add at least $10... 8 hr serfs up 32
News Patrick Blanchfield: Stirring emotions, shootin... Mon Rev Cash Dollar 16
News Ryan presents plan for a largest corporate tax ... Jun 24 Atlas sans Balls 2
News Dump Trump movement preparing fight at GOP conv... Jun 23 Responsibility 2
More from around the web