Romney criticizes Obama in wake of em...

Romney criticizes Obama in wake of embassy attacks

There are 1 comment on the WHIO story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Romney criticizes Obama in wake of embassy attacks. In it, WHIO reports that:

Republican Mitt Romney slammed the Obama administration's handling of foreign affairs in the wake of attacks on U.S. diplomatic missions in Egypt and Libya, as the presidential campaign lurched back to negative mode after a one-day pause for reflection over the Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

Brownstain

Downey, CA

#1 Sep 12, 2012
To all liberals: If you can't learn from the past ie Jimmy Carter 1979 Iranian embassy you will be condemmed to repeat it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who's a lame duck? Obama's next 18 months 15 hr Emily Latella 3
News Obama recovers: He rescues his trade agenda - w... Jun 27 Big Bad Elena K 23
News Paterson mayor invites Paul Ryan to tour 'one o... (Mar '14) Jun 25 herloim 12
News Sessions to House GOP: TPA a Trojan horse for e... Jun 24 spadethetrade 3
News Hawaii Raises Smoking Age to 21, Effective in 2016 Jun 20 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News Andrew Kelly 2 hours ago A bachelor's degree is... Jun 20 Dont Strip My Mind 1
News Fight over Obama trade legislation not finished... Jun 18 Le Jimbo 24
More from around the web