Online extra: Paul Ryan as the 'compa...

Online extra: Paul Ryan as the 'compassionate conservative'

There are 1 comment on the Poughkeepsie Journal story from Dec 29, 2013, titled Online extra: Paul Ryan as the 'compassionate conservative'. In it, Poughkeepsie Journal reports that:

Nobody in Washington talks much about the poor in America these days, even though they are more and more with us in the economic aftermath of the Great Recession.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Poughkeepsie Journal.

ChrisB

Arlington, VA

#1 Dec 29, 2013
If compassion is taking military retirement away from veterans who earned every penny then he sure is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paul Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fed Chair Janet Yellen won't tell Bernie Sander... (May '14) Jul 28 Trickle down poverty 4
News Obama recovers: He rescues his trade agenda - w... Jul 15 Mcconnell Caves 24
News Paul Ryan Explains What Jeb Bush Meant When He ... Jul 10 Miss Id 1
News Who's a lame duck? Obama's next 18 months Jul 6 Emily Latella 2
News Paterson mayor invites Paul Ryan to tour 'one o... (Mar '14) Jun '15 herloim 12
News Sessions to House GOP: TPA a Trojan horse for e... Jun '15 spadethetrade 3
News Hawaii Raises Smoking Age to 21, Effective in 2016 Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1
More from around the web