'Stalin would be proud': GOP Congress...

'Stalin would be proud': GOP Congressman responds to viral attack ad by 'crazy' siblings

There are 12 comments on the KBMT story from Sep 23, 2018, titled 'Stalin would be proud': GOP Congressman responds to viral attack ad by 'crazy' siblings. In it, KBMT reports that:

Those on social media were left cringing Friday after an ad released by the Democratic opponent to Republican Congressman Paul Gosar. It showed a batch of voters detailing why Gosar is bad for Arizona.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBMT.

anonymous

New York, NY

#1 Sep 23, 2018
Generally, I'd agree that family is part of an honor code. In this case, I'd say that it's just the latest manifestation of public anger towards all aristocrats. "No jobs" Trump is just another aristocrat at this point.

It really is about the jobs. You really don't get more than two years to pretend that you care.

At this point, plan on a massive landslide defeat of Trump.

It really is about the jobs.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#3 Sep 23, 2018
When your entire family says you should be committed, there’s a very good chance they’re right.

Eric’s book will be a riot.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#5 Sep 23, 2018
Hey you loons, there's more Jobs than people to fill. Not, Trumps fault Democrats invited millions of illegals with no skills or education.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#6 Sep 23, 2018
I see the congressmans siblings have a mental illness. They will hit rock bottom and then they can be cured.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#7 Sep 23, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Hey you loons, there's more Jobs than people to fill. Not, Trumps fault Democrats invited millions of illegals with no skills or education.
Can you be more specific? You're just repeating stupid talking points!
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#9 Sep 23, 2018
Spock.... Sorry, I was responding to Anonymous post.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#11 Sep 23, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
Spock.... Sorry, I was responding to Anonymous post.
Never mind ...
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#13 Sep 23, 2018
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>

Can you be more specific? You're just repeating stupid talking points!
What else can you expect from right wing retards? They have no critical thinking skills and are incapable of independent thought.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#14 Sep 23, 2018
He's the only sane one....
His family are communists.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#15 Sep 23, 2018
Jan2018 wrote:
I see the congressmans siblings have a mental illness. They will hit rock bottom and then they can be cured.
So, just wait til they vote Rump?
POPS

United States

#18 Sep 25, 2018
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

No, the illegals have sub-minimum wage jobs. Employers can't hire Americans because then they can't move all their cash overseas.
I have seen a number of research sites that show the 'national incomes' of Mexico to be; Oil exports, tourism, & monies sent from the U.S. residing Mexican wage earners sending cash back to Mexico. That's a major reason why the Mexican government & citizens to want legal & illegal to enter the U.S. It is profitable for many in Mexico.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#19 Sep 25, 2018
POPS wrote:
<quoted text> I have seen a number of research sites that show the 'national incomes' of Mexico to be; Oil exports, tourism, & monies sent from the U.S. residing Mexican wage earners sending cash back to Mexico. That's a major reason why the Mexican government & citizens to want legal & illegal to enter the U.S. It is profitable for many in Mexico.
To the tune of some $8 Billion a year.

It’s been widely sited that if the foreign nationals residing in the US were to stop sending money home, that all of Central America would collapse, sending refugees in the millions streaming northwards, and able to claim legitimate refugee status fleeing from their crumbling nations.

We’ve got it pretty easy right now.

Continue dining out, buying meat & vegetables, using construction contractors & cleaning services.

Keeping the hoards at bay depends on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Gosar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News These six - yes, six - siblings of a Republican... Sep '18 Trump is Rothschild 2
News Rep. Paul Gosar's siblings urge voters to suppo... Sep '18 Solarman 8
News Congressman Paul Gosar Will Not Be Joining His ... Sep '18 Trump is Rothschild 1
News Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar's Siblings Endor... Sep '18 Bama Yankee 2
News Rep. asks illegal immigrants be arrested at SOTU (Jan '18) Jan '18 Cordwainer Trout 8
News Rep. Grijalva under fire after settlement, form... (Dec '17) Dec '17 Roy Grubbs 1
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) Nov '17 Were just afraid 16