No Body Count from Watergate, Hundreds Dead from Obama's Fast & Furious

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: AmmoLand 18

Watergate is arguably the most sinister crime a Democrat can find to present to the American people when trying to silence a Republican.

Full Story

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Since: Oct 07

Blue Ridge Mountains

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Mexico wants to extradite the perps involved in this horrible crime. And only CBS news has the balls to cover it. All the rest of the liberal news avoids it.

No wonder Obama and Holder sealed the emails. Tye don't want to be hauled into a Mex court.
Dr Freud

Sandefjord, Norway

#2 Oct 11, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
Mexico wants to extradite the perps involved in this horrible crime. And only CBS news has the balls to cover it. All the rest of the liberal news avoids it.
No wonder Obama and Holder sealed the emails. Tye don't want to be hauled into a Mex court.
Call it: Politics as usual.
That's about it, isn't it?
THINK about this: THOSE who wish to MISDIRECT you, will ALWAYS employ a stratagem intended to throw you off your path.
Now, read this, and THINK: THINK!
http://www.doctoryourself.com/honey.html

THINK, DANMIT, THINK!!!

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#3 Oct 11, 2012
After Obama is defeated in November drive him and Eric "with" Holder to the Mexican border and give them to the Mexicans.
Dr Freud

Sandefjord, Norway

#4 Oct 11, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
After Obama is defeated in November drive him and Eric "with" Holder to the Mexican border and give them to the Mexicans.
Now you're insulting the Mexicans?
WHY would Mexico (much less any other nation) think to even harbor such slime?

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Fast and Furious is just one of hundreds of reasons to vote for ANYBODY but Obama (Romney). Even most fast-food joints would not keep a criminal on their payroll.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6 Oct 11, 2012
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Why wait? Do it now.

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#7 Oct 11, 2012
Dr Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it: Politics as usual.
That's about it, isn't it?
THINK about this: THOSE who wish to MISDIRECT you, will ALWAYS employ a stratagem intended to throw you off your path.
Now, read this, and THINK: THINK!
http://www.doctoryourself.com/honey.html
THINK, DANMIT, THINK!!!
Great link.

I knew a little about vinegar and honey, but not about the good doctor.
As a sidebar, I took care of a diabetic at the hospital.

He would nothing but what his wife brought in.

NONE processed.

raw sugar, unpastuerized milk, etc. Lots in his coffee.

Without insulin, his blood sugars remained NORMAL.

What a shamwe the md's in this country are required to only use accepted practice, mediated by the "study".

And they lose their license of they try to buck the system.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
Fast and Furious is just one of hundreds of reasons to vote for ANYBODY but Obama (Romney). Even most fast-food joints would not keep a criminal on their payroll.
Monica Lewinsky is voting for Romney. The Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth!!

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Monica Lewinsky is voting for Romney. The Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth!!
You're just bad.

Hhe Heh!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just bad.
Hhe Heh!
Why Thank You!! I try to be as UN PC as possible and to let people know my true feelings. Of course it pisses off some but if it pisses them off Piss ON them!!

“Pompous pontificator”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#11 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Monica Lewinsky is voting for Romney. The Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth!!
I actually MISS ol' Bill........who-knew it could come to this!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#12 Oct 12, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just goes to show how bad or current state of affairs is when Obummer makes Slick Willie look good.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 13, 2012
Oh my; all those bad evil guns given to the bad guys across the border to help them sell that evil white powder to millions of gringos across the border; oh my.

The murder of a U.S. agent wasn't caused by an illegal AK-47, it was caused by the Rightwing supported Govt war on drugs that harms more people than do the drugs themselves. Don't blame murder on 2nd amendment protected guns, blame it on the Right and the Left.

Hey RightWingers !Here's a heads-up on your stupid
war on morality: new technology (technology not created by your stupid god) won't help you win this war on drugs (the same as it failed on the first Prohibition.)

The pro-lifers don't care about your life after you become an adult (only when you're in a womb).

"There's no such thing as an illegal gun." The 2nd amendment prohibits the Govt from regulating our weapons.

Location hidden

#14 Oct 13, 2012
Bubbletoes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill reminded me of Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles. Governor LePetomaine... The affairs of State precede the affairs of State! Speaking of which, Chelsea Clinton looks just like her father..... Janet Reno!!!!

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#15 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>Bill reminded me of Mel Brooks in Blazing Saddles. Governor LePetomaine... The affairs of State precede the affairs of State! Speaking of which, Chelsea Clinton looks just like her father..... Janet Reno!!!!
Do you know what you get if you cross a Weasel and a Shrew??

Chelsea!

Location hidden

#16 Oct 15, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what you get if you cross a Weasel and a Shrew??
Chelsea!
I like it! Do you realize if you painted Hillary with Preparation H that you would shrink her to Barbie Doll size?

“Now thats a tin hat!”

Blue Ridge Mountains

#17 Oct 15, 2012
<quoted text>I like it! Do you realize if you painted Hillary with Preparation H that you would shrink her to Barbie Doll size?
True, but she will still look like Ken!!!!

Location hidden

#18 Oct 15, 2012
ZigmunnDroid wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but she will still look like Ken!!!!
On behalf of that line of toys that is an insult to the dolls. That woman looks like something that should be used by a voodoo doctor to cast spells.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Gosar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unusual welfare spending Jul '14 DTA-1 1
Senate Proposes $1 Billion in New Spending to D... Jun '14 Amigo 8
Rep. Paul Gosar calls for investigation into il... Jun '14 wild child 7
States want reimbursement for funding parks dur... (Oct '13) Oct '13 bottlecap 30
Arizona Republicans Seek Distance from 'Out of ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Right On 1
A floundering U.S. president needs a victory in... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brenda besson 4
Holder criticism grows to include Democratic, l... (May '13) May '13 alan 3

Representative Paul Gosar People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE