Holder Issues Fiery Response to Criti...

Holder Issues Fiery Response to Critics on ATF Gun Operation

There are 6 comments on the KBOI-AM Boise story from Oct 7, 2011, titled Holder Issues Fiery Response to Critics on ATF Gun Operation. In it, KBOI-AM Boise reports that:

Attorney General Eric Holder accused congressional Republicans of "irresponsible and inflammatory rhetoric" over claims that he misled Congress when he was questioned earlier this year about a botched Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms operation that resulted in guns flowing into Mexico.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBOI-AM Boise.

alan

Maringouin, LA

#1 Oct 8, 2011
holder is a lying sob and should be charged with perjury!he is a liar backed by obama who is the king of lying so holder will get away free!holder is a scum bag that obama wouldnt dare let his ass get charged?holder sucks but who in congress will push the issues on him is still waiting!if he gets away free of charges he is still the worst piece of shit puppet obama has?
Peralta de Peralta

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Dec 9, 2011
He just caught lying yesterday! People who live in glass houses and all of that...

If you would like to sign a petition stating:

PETITION DEMANDING CONGRESS
INVESTIGATE ATTORNEY GENERAL
ERIC HOLDER AND THE U.S.
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
FOR RAMPANT CORRUPTION

To: All members of the U.S. Congress:

Whereas, the Obama Justice Department is stonewalling congressional attempts to get to the bottom of its disastrous "Fast and Furious" operation, in which federal law enforcement personnel have been required to facilitate the delivery of some 2,000 U.S. firearms to ultra-violent Mexican drug cartels;

Whereas, the Obama DOJ is now using this same "Fast and Furious" scandal – which has already cost lives on both sides of the border, including a U.S. Border Patrol agent – as a pretext for imposing draconian new gun-control regulations on law-abiding, federally licensed firearms dealers in the U.S.;

Whereas, under Obama, the DOJ's Civil Rights Division is hiring only lawyers that are far leftists – in blatant violation of federal law that prohibits the use of political or ideological affiliations to assess applicants for career attorney positions – as proven by a newly published analysis documenting that of the 106 lawyers hired in 10 different sections of the agency’s Civil Rights Division, every single one has a résumé filled with connections to far-left organizations;

Whereas, to rectify alleged "discrimination," DOJ is requiring banks to lower their mortgage underwriting standards and approve loans for minorities with poor credit – a repeat of the same easy-lending cycle that led to today's catastrophic housing crisis;

Whereas, DOJ inexplicably abandoned its already-successful prosecution of the most outrageous case of voter intimidation in modern history perpetrated by nightstick-wielding thugs in the New Black Panther Party, causing at least one career DOJ attorney to resign in protest;

Whereas, the Obama Justice Department sued the state of Arizona for passing an immigration law, introduced as SB 1070, that provided for the enforcement of already existing, but unenforced, federal border and immigration laws;

Whereas, the DOJ is refusing to enforce a landmark federal law Obama dislikes – the Defense of Marriage Act, or DOMA, which defines marriage as a legal union between a man and woman and prevents courts from using the Constitution's "full faith and credit clause" to force same-sex marriage on all 50 states – and now supports a new congressional effort to repeal DOMA;

Whereas, as attorney general, Holder has mandated that Umar "underwear bomber" Abdulmutallab be tried in Detroit as an American criminal suspect and not a foreign enemy combatant, the al-Qaida-trained terrorist has been allowed to "lawyer up" and avoid the very questioning that has proven in the past to yield precious intel capable of saving thousands of lives;

Whereas, the Obama Justice Department has become one of the most politicized and corrupt federal agencies in modern history, led by an attorney general with a long history of defending and pardoning terrorists while violating the most obvious standards of basic fairness and even-handed justice, turning the Department of Justice literally into a Department of Injustice:

Please go here: http://www.wnd.com/...
Krackabich

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Eric needs needs to realize he gave it his best shot but it's over and thejig is up. He should be charged with perjury and obstruction of justice; given a fair trial and a decent hangin but we’ll settle for his resignation.
june

Maringouin, LA

#4 Dec 14, 2011
he should have to pay for what he has caused?he is a racist black that stinks and obama helps him with the smell!like obama once said-look at those around me?im looking obama and holder is just one of your pawns that suck!
just another guy

Watkins, CO

#5 Dec 17, 2011
Alan, I was going to say that I disagreed with you that he should be charged with perjury. Now I will say I am ok with that, just tack on treason. After his trial a rope should be waiting . His part in the deaths of border agents should not go unpunished.

He will skate just like reno did.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#6 Dec 28, 2011
just another guy wrote:
Alan, I was going to say that I disagreed with you that he should be charged with perjury. Now I will say I am ok with that, just tack on treason. After his trial a rope should be waiting . His part in the deaths of border agents should not go unpunished.
He will skate just like reno did.
what gets me is no libs seem to care what this ahole does?as a conservative i dislike some of what bush did but libs seem to say its ok with people like holder?were a nation and no matter whos in power we need to stop the likes of holder!i wonder how many people have dug into holder to see how biased he is?the main stream media is sure as hell not going to tell the public about him!ask yourself why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Paul Gosar Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scalise: 'People On The Left Trying To Co-Opt T... Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Lawmaker pushes ending Cuban migration policy (Oct '15) Oct '15 wild child 9
News GOP leadership election brings power of purse t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News Catholic lawmakers thrilled by upcoming visit o... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Catholic24 9
News Freedom Caucus to Leadership: Delay Iran Vote (Sep '15) Sep '15 Le Jimbo 11
News FORCING 'UTOPIA'? Feds accused of trying to div... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Le Jimbo 120
News Ariz. Sheriff Babeu Slams ICE Plan to Release I... (Apr '15) Apr '15 tomin cali 1
More from around the web